This one went to the well one too man times...

Sun Nov 3, 2013, 12:48 PM
stewert

Hey DUers I Need Some Emergency Help From You All

Last edited Sun Nov 3, 2013, 02:31 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)
I have been told by the attorney working on my SSI appeal that it will be another 3 to 4 weeks before I get a ruling, she said I should have it by December.

So now I am here in my Fathers house with $1.000 in bills that I can not pay, I have a house payment, a truck payment, the gas and light bill, and the Cable/phone/internet bill from Comcast. That means I need to raise the money by the 10th of November or I will be late on some bills, the truck payment is not due until the 28th so I have a little longer on that one.

I was living with my 89 year old Father and taking care of him, he had Alzheimers and Dementia and I took care of him 24/7 for the last 3 years. Then he passed away and it left me disabled with a bad back and other medical problems. I am 53 years old and I can not work due to my back and medical problems.

I am still depressed from my Father dying and I might have to go on some kind of anti-depressant medication. The Illinois department of human services is sending my to see a Psychologist at Proctor First Care to have psychological testing on November 12th. And I have a doctor appointment on the 20th with my own doctor, and she is thinking about putting me on anti-depressant pills.

I filed for SSI in December of 2012, then it was denied in May of this year, so we appealed the ruling and they tell me I will have the appeal ruling soon.

So if you guys could help me out and make a donation to help me pay my bills for November I would greatly appreciate it. Here is my paypal info:

Paypal: oreillyspins@yahoo.com
Website paypal donation link: http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/donate.htm

P.S. Here is the wishadoo link:

http://www.wishadoo.org/fundraising/...-for-november/
One of his fellow DUmmies tells him to lose the internet!!!! Stupid DUmmie!!! How
is this loser going to keep fleecing you without the net???