Thread: Hey DUers I Need Some Emergency Help From You All

1. #1 Hey DUers I Need Some Emergency Help From You All 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This one went to the well one too man times...

Sun Nov 3, 2013, 12:48 PM
    stewert

Hey DUers I Need Some Emergency Help From You All

Last edited Sun Nov 3, 2013, 02:31 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)
    I have been told by the attorney working on my SSI appeal that it will be another 3 to 4 weeks before I get a ruling, she said I should have it by December.

So now I am here in my Fathers house with $1.000 in bills that I can not pay, I have a house payment, a truck payment, the gas and light bill, and the Cable/phone/internet bill from Comcast. That means I need to raise the money by the 10th of November or I will be late on some bills, the truck payment is not due until the 28th so I have a little longer on that one.

I was living with my 89 year old Father and taking care of him, he had Alzheimers and Dementia and I took care of him 24/7 for the last 3 years. Then he passed away and it left me disabled with a bad back and other medical problems. I am 53 years old and I can not work due to my back and medical problems.

I am still depressed from my Father dying and I might have to go on some kind of anti-depressant medication. The Illinois department of human services is sending my to see a Psychologist at Proctor First Care to have psychological testing on November 12th. And I have a doctor appointment on the 20th with my own doctor, and she is thinking about putting me on anti-depressant pills.

I filed for SSI in December of 2012, then it was denied in May of this year, so we appealed the ruling and they tell me I will have the appeal ruling soon.

So if you guys could help me out and make a donation to help me pay my bills for November I would greatly appreciate it. Here is my paypal info:

Paypal: oreillyspins@yahoo.com
    Website paypal donation link: http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/donate.htm

P.S. Here is the wishadoo link:

http://www.wishadoo.org/fundraising/...-for-november/
    One of his fellow DUmmies tells him to lose the internet!!!! Stupid DUmmie!!! How
    is this loser going to keep fleecing you without the net???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Politically tired.
    You're going to think I'm naive, but I think I believe this person. I'm thinking that desperation might make you ask for money in the strangest places. I can understand why others don't believe it though.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    You're going to think I'm naive, but I think I believe this person. I'm thinking that desperation might make you ask for money in the strangest places. I can understand why others don't believe it though.
    Lanie, this is at least the 2nd time this idiot has used this story on his fellow DUmmies.
    Next thing you know he'll be selling franchises...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Lanie, this is at least the 2nd time this idiot has used this story on his fellow DUmmies.
    Next thing you know he'll be selling franchises...
    Has he told them that he's a Nigerian prince yet?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

You're going to think I'm naive, .
    There's no thinking about it...
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I just got my SSI and while I was waiting for my appeal, my mother got cancer ( took care of her 24/7 ), she passed away, lost the house, can't get into her bank account ( she have didn't have anyone named in case), lived hand to mouth four almost two years.

Not once did I go one the internet whin about it.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

You may be naive, but you have a good heart.

So you're buying into the ol' bad back routine? The only injury you can fake and experts can't prove you have is a bad back.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Lanie, he's been doing beg-a-thons since at least 2004.

http://election.democraticundergroun...ss=104x1620722
    You voted for Obama in '08 to prove you weren't a racist.
    Who will you vote for next time to prove you're not a MORON? :D