Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'm sure that your $100 gets you what you want in Juarez, so I won't worry about you.
    You might have tricked drunk men from the U.S. into giving you $100 down there for some back alley fun...but the one and only time I've been to Juarez I was 10.

Giant fail on your part you sad old queen.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    He's as crooked as any Illinois governor.
    I voted for both of the governors in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I did the walk the neighborhood thing. Throwing pamphlets with election information and talking to people. It is surprising how few people vote in low profile elections. Of them all, your local is going to matter to you the most. Yesterday, in a city of about 750,000,000 people (Fort Worth), 22,000 voted on a half billion dollar bond election. That is really depressing.
    Wow, very low turn out.

Back in Illinois I used to do the walk the neighborhood thing on election day. It was amazing how many people did not even realize it was election day.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You might have tricked drunk men from the U.S. into giving you $100 down there for some back alley fun...but the one and only time I've been to Juarez I was 10.

Giant fail on your part you sad old queen.
    Bragging?

Bragging?
    Nah that's your domain. You're just pissed and trying to change the subject cause you got your ass handed to you...yet again...on something to do with politics and this is how you cope with your embarrassment.

And I'm more than happy to help to hard left ideologues like you reveal he true bitter ugliness you try to hide. You're comes out in perverse and trashy sexual innuendo that's more projection than truth.

You're just too dumb to stop yourself.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I wouldn't expect Ralph Reed to say that Cuccinelli lost critical votes because he and/or his running mate made stupid remarks about gay people and women. But hopefully Reed's pointing out that the last governor grossly outspent the Democratic challenger will take some of the tar and BS out of those who act like McAsshole outspending Cooch was some kind of international communist conspiracy.

And we all know that if it had rained and the Dems came up 3 points short, you would have proclaimed a MANDATE! on the part of the GOPTP and guys from Joisey who want to be Southern governors.

No communist conspiracy. Just a nice dose of Chicago politics that has been passed down from generation to generation to Bill and Hillary and now to McAuliffe.

Like I said before, money wasnt' the only reason, but it sure does help. Try and do without it and run an election sometime. It's not just how much, it's the strategy.

elections do not turn on gay or straight butt sex.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Wow, very low turn out.

Back in Illinois I used to do the walk the neighborhood thing on election day. It was amazing how many people did not even realize it was election day.

Not surprising though. We don't even get 50% of the electorate out in a Presidential election year.