Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Virginia Governors Race 
    Welp... I voted straight GOP ticket this go around. I worked with Cuccinelli's grassroots. He's been pretty sturdy on gun rights and was a good A.G. He was also vital to getting rid of the Real ID in the state. He was one of the first Tea Party candidates to openly endorse their message and win an election. Too bad he's probably going to get beat bad by the Clinton political machine. That douchebag McAuliffe was a big kahuna with Bill and Hillary's runs. McAullife is probably one of the worst candidates the Democratic party has ever put up here. Can't believe that most Virginians are going to vote for this douchebag.

See...I can vote for a good Republican.

In case you didn't know, this is a huge election. This is where the Tea Party makes it's stand. Doesn't look good.

Did I mention McAuliffe was a douchebag?

Live election results:
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

R K. Cuccinelli 51.2%
    D T. McAuliffe 41.0%
    L R. Sarvis 7.8%
    Precincts Reporting: 10.9%
    Last Updated: 7:43 p.m. ET

Stay tuned. They still have to count the Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia (DC suburbs - Greatest bastion of Liberalism ever known)
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Yeah, unfortunately McAwful is probably gonna win.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Cucc is making it a battle.

50.91% Cuccinelli
    42.03% McAuliffe
    7.06% Sarvis

36.2% reporting

I see that Christie got the fat votes in NJ.

Sarvis is clearly taking votes away from Cuccinelli. No way a Libertarian candidate running on their own money would have 7% of the vote at this point. 3% maybe.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Sarvis is clearly taking votes away from Cuccinelli. No way a Libertarian candidate running on their own money would have 7% of the vote at this point. 3% maybe.
    polling actually showed he was slightly taking votes away from McAuliffe. Go figure. It was about even, but McAuliffe was getting the majority.

CUCCINELLI 47.2%
    MCAULIFFE 45.9%

very tight. here comes the Democratic strongholds. This is still only about 80% reporting.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    If there is a silver lining, McAwful is generally despised by the libs because he is a "corporatist".

Still holding out a glimmer of hope that the R wins.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Well....I'm done watching this. Most of the precincts still out are Communist big government strongholds. I won't hold my breath that this will end well. Hope I'm wrong tomorrow.

Cucc needed two more weeks and about some more money to fix the crap the Clinton machine threw at him. Too little too late.

Sarvis is hardly a Libertarian.....

Despite going through George Mason’s program, [Sarvis] doesn’t sound like he shares their views, telling Reason: “I’m not into the whole Austrian type, strongly libertarian economics, I like more mainstream economics and would have been happy to go elsewhere.” That makes sense, given that he’s endorsed more transportation taxes, too – including higher gas taxes and instituting a vehicle-miles driven tax in the state.
    Cuccinelli 46.31%
    McAuliffe 46.71%
    Sarvis 6.74%

8:35pm

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA