Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 New Mexico Cops accused of anally probing man EIGHT times 
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,308
    http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/11...top-for-drugs/

    DEMING, N.M. (CBS Las Vegas) — A New Mexico man claims he was anally probed several times by police and medical officials following a traffic stop.

    The victim, David Eckert, claims in a federal lawsuit that officers from the Deming Police Department pulled him over after he failed to make a complete stop at a stop sign outside a Walmart this past January.

    When Eckert got out of his car, officers indicated that they believed he was in possession of drugs – in his anal cavity.

    “They say when he stepped out of his car he was standing in a manner that looked as if he was clinching his buttocks,” Shannon Kennedy, Eckert’s attorney, told KOB-TV.

    A judge granted a search warrant to perform an anal cavity search on Eckert shortly after he was taken into custody. KOB reports that a doctor refused to perform the anal cavity search at a Deming emergency room, saying it was “unethical.” Eckert was then transported to Gila Regional Medical Center, where his alleged trauma began.

    According to the lawsuit and medical records, Eckert’s abdominal area was x-rayed twice, doctors stuck fingers in his anus twice, he had three enemas inserted anally and had a colonoscopy performed. No drugs were ever found during the search.

    “This is like something out of a science fiction film,” Kennedy told KOB. “Anal probing by government officials and public employees?”

    Eckert did not consent to any of the searches.

    Kennedy said her client has been “absolutely terrified” since the January incident.

    “I mean it’s absolutely unimaginable that this could happen in America,” Kennedy told KOB.

    Deming Police Chief Brandan Gigante told KOB that his department follows the law.

    “We follow the law in every aspect and follow procedures and protocols we have in place,” Gigante said.

    Eckert is suing the City of Deming, the Deming Police Department, the Gila Regional Medical Center and deputies from the Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Department.

    More specific info:

    http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S...0#.Unp8S40XjUs


    The Lawsuit

    David Eckert is suing The City of Deming and Deming Police Officers Bobby Orosco, Robert Chavez and Officer Hernandez.

    Eckert is also suing Hidalgo County Hidalgo County Deputies David Arredondo, Robert Rodriguez and Patrick Green.


    Eckert is also suing Deputy District Attorney Daniel Dougherty and the Gila Regional Medical Center including Robert Wilcox, M.D and Okay Odocha, M.D.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/11...top-for-drugs/

    DEMING, N.M. (CBS Las Vegas) — A New Mexico man claims he was anally probed several times by police and medical officials following a traffic stop.

    The victim, David Eckert, claims in a federal lawsuit that officers from the Deming Police Department pulled him over after he failed to make a complete stop at a stop sign outside a Walmart this past January.

    When Eckert got out of his car, officers indicated that they believed he was in possession of drugs – in his anal cavity.

    “They say when he stepped out of his car he was standing in a manner that looked as if he was clinching his buttocks,” Shannon Kennedy, Eckert’s attorney, told KOB-TV.

    A judge granted a search warrant to perform an anal cavity search on Eckert shortly after he was taken into custody. KOB reports that a doctor refused to perform the anal cavity search at a Deming emergency room, saying it was “unethical.” Eckert was then transported to Gila Regional Medical Center, where his alleged trauma began.

    According to the lawsuit and medical records, Eckert’s abdominal area was x-rayed twice, doctors stuck fingers in his anus twice, he had three enemas inserted anally and had a colonoscopy performed. No drugs were ever found during the search.

    “This is like something out of a science fiction film,” Kennedy told KOB. “Anal probing by government officials and public employees?”

    Eckert did not consent to any of the searches.

    Kennedy said her client has been “absolutely terrified” since the January incident.

    “I mean it’s absolutely unimaginable that this could happen in America,” Kennedy told KOB.

    Deming Police Chief Brandan Gigante told KOB that his department follows the law.

    “We follow the law in every aspect and follow procedures and protocols we have in place,” Gigante said.

    Eckert is suing the City of Deming, the Deming Police Department, the Gila Regional Medical Center and deputies from the Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Department.

    More specific info:

    http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S...0#.Unp8S40XjUs


    The Lawsuit

    David Eckert is suing The City of Deming and Deming Police Officers Bobby Orosco, Robert Chavez and Officer Hernandez.

    Eckert is also suing Hidalgo County Hidalgo County Deputies David Arredondo, Robert Rodriguez and Patrick Green.


    Eckert is also suing Deputy District Attorney Daniel Dougherty and the Gila Regional Medical Center including Robert Wilcox, M.D and Okay Odocha, M.D.
    Maybe they thought that it was performance art?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    I'd say that the same construct for your home applies to your ass: unless they can hear someone screaming inside then they probably have no business going in there.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'd say that the same construct for your home applies to your ass: unless they can hear someone screaming inside then they probably have no business going in there.
    Perhaps the cries of a gerbil, guinea pig or in extreme cases a nutria would be just cause for a search.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'd say that the same construct for your home applies to your ass: unless they can hear someone screaming inside then they probably have no business going in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Perhaps the cries of a gerbil, guinea pig or in extreme cases a nutria would be just cause for a search.


    Body cavity searches are only authorized if you have probable cause for suspecting that you are dealing with a person who has concealed contraband in a body cavity. After the first search, there's really no grounds to continue, unless it's by mutual consent, and someone has sprung for dinner and drinks.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Perhaps the cries of a gerbil, guinea pig or in extreme cases a nutria would be just cause for a search.
    !!! A nutria! That would be extremely extreme! And gross.


    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •