1. #1 Arkansas cop tasers woman who refuses to show him her breasts: lawsuit 
    Ashlea Bennett says she told uniformed Officer Brandon Carter no — but then he chased her around the building before zapping her repeatedly.

By Lee Moran / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 9:39 AM

Ashlea Bennett says a cop came to her workplace and asked her to strip. When she said no, she was allegedly tasered.
    A cop in Arkansas allegedly tasered a woman after she refused to show him her breasts.
    Ashlea Bennett alleges that uniformed Officer Brandon Carter strutted into her place of work on Dec. 13, 2011, and ordered that she give him a sneak peak of her bosom.
    RELATED: MAN BURNS BIBLE, DESTROYS HOME BEFORE TASERED, CUFFED BY COPS

When she declined, he reportedly then chased her around the building before zapping her repeatedly with his electroshock gun.
    Bennett, who says it was not the first time Carter had asked her the lewd question, is now suing him and the city of Haskell in federal court.
    RELATED: TWO MEN TAKE TURNS USING TASER ON ONE ANOTHER
    She seeks compensation and punitive damages on charges that include civil rights violations, assault, failure to train and supervise, and negligent supervision.
    Bennett also claims Haskell's police department ignored her previous complaints about the officer, reports Court House News.

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    I know this isn't funny, but it sounds like a Benny Hill routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I know this isn't funny, but it sounds like a Benny Hill routine.
    It beats the pre-tazer hooter or shoot-her routine.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

A state cop once tried to get my sister to sleep with him in lieu of giving her a speeding ticket once when she was a college student. He pulled her over on I-96 between Lansing and Grand Rapids and asked her to meet him at the motel at the next exit. She asked him for his badge number, and he asked her why she wanted it. She told him she wasn't going to sleep with him and she was going to file a complaint with his superiors, so she needed his name and badge number. He wouldn't give it to her and she informed him that if he gave her a ticket, she'd have the number anyways. She didn't get a ticket, that time.

I just wonder how many dumb Spartan girls from Grand Rapids that he did manipulate into sleeping with him?

As far a tasers go, the Warren Police tased a kid from Detroit to death a few years ago-he was developmentally delayed and a passenger in a stolen car that had been pulled over-he ran from the police, they chased him down and tased him. He had a heart attack and died.

Shortly after that, some Warren cops tased a stuffed dog, an incident I believe made national headlines. I like the Warren cops and all, but they went through a taser crazy phase about 5-6 years ago.