Thread: Muslim "peace conference" in Norway confirms all muslims want murder by stoning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Muslim "peace conference" in Norway confirms all muslims want murder by stoning 
    Muslim "peace conference" in Norway confirming that all muslims want murder by stoning method, not only radicals. Muslim ask, "what shall media and politicians say now, shall they deport us?"

They claim that they're the mainstream. We should take them at their word.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I had cause to be aquainted for a short time with a most hilarious Muslim woman in Dearborn. She is highly educated, has a good career, and jokes about loving the US because she can buy a gun and shoot her husband from whom she was getting a divorce.

She took great pains to explain to me how much Muslims love Christians. I believe that she loves Christians. Two sentences later, however, she stated how hateful Israelis are.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I had cause to be aquainted for a short time with a most hilarious Muslim woman in Dearborn. She is highly educated, has a good career, and jokes about loving the US because she can buy a gun and shoot her husband from whom she was getting a divorce.

She took great pains to explain to me how much Muslims love Christians. I believe that she loves Christians. Two sentences later, however, she stated how hateful Israelis are.

Well of course, those damn Joooooooossssss!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Islam is a bloody, violent religion. Peace my ass. Yeah, they want peace. They want pieces of the infidels scattered all over the place. These people should be rounded up and put away. Let them kill each other.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Fabulous Poster
    We don't need a reason to not want to allow Islam is infect our european cultures. But if we did, we have only to point to Muslim countries.

And yet they will overwhelm the West because we refuse to see them for what they are. It is only a matter of time.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Politically tired.
    I played this twice and didn't understand the speaker.

When he asked the adultery/stoning question, did he say "Lord and his messenger" or "law and his messenger?"

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    And yet they will overwhelm the West because we refuse to see them for what they are. It is only a matter of time.
    The Chinese hate them and as they invest more and more of their wealth into this country they will soon control us from behind the scenes, the muzzles will be stopped but it won't be by us, it will be the Chinese and their allies.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I played this twice and didn't understand the speaker.

When he asked the adultery/stoning question, did he say "Lord and his messenger" or "law and his messenger?"
    Okay, I have just read the script and he was asking if it was from Allah and his messenger. Years ago, I was on an atheist message board where they asked the Christians a similar question. One atheist said point blank if he believed in God and if God told him to kill somebody in his name, then he would do it. The issue is whether they think God himself is saying it. So, I think more questions need to be asked here. Do the Muslims in the video believe that the people who are sentencing people to death for adultery, homosexuality, and other reasons are messengers of God? That would include the Taliban, Saudi government, Iranian government, and basically the Muslim ran countries. Does the mainstream movement think those leaders are messengers of God?

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg