Thread: White House Gives “Green Light” To Red State Democrat Senators To Openly Bash Obamaca

1. #1 White House Gives “Green Light” To Red State Democrat Senators To Openly Bash Obamaca 
    White House Gives “Green Light” To Red State Democrat Senators To Openly Bash Obamacare – However, Permission Includes Deal To “Back Off” Any Legislative Change….

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...lative-change/

The “Vulnerables” (pictured below) have been given the green light to yell, scream, ridicule, gnash teeth, disparage and belittle President Obama, HHS, The White House and Obamacare. Free reign on the optics, BUT ONLY THE OPTICS.

...At the pleading of senior White House officials, Senate Democrats are holding off on demands to delay major aspects of the health care law until the Obama administration has the opportunity to fix the website problems that are thwarting enrollment in the program.

Democratic senators facing reelection have a green light to bash the White House and call for certain legislative fixes. But they’ve been urged by senior administration officials not to insist on delaying the controversial law’s core: The mandate for individuals to purchase insurance coverage or face penalties......

The typical Dem form over substance.

I'd sure like to see Al Franken go. He shouldn't have been there in the first place, bless his cheating, stealing little heart.

It's ridiculous seeing them bleet like the sheeple that they are, all storm and fury, symbolizing nothing. What a bunch of sleazy self-serving pols. Give me Ted Cruz any day over the pictured excuses for senators.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    The typical Dem form over substance.

I'd sure like to see Al Franken go. He shouldn't have been there in the first place, bless his cheating, stealing little heart.

It's ridiculous seeing them bleet like the sheeple that they are, all storm and fury, symbolizing nothing. What a bunch of sleazy self-serving pols. Give me Ted Cruz any day over the pictured excuses for senators.
    When you think about it every Democrat in congress is no more than a drooling fool, Franken is just more obvious, one turd is just as disgusting as another.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

If the RNC is on the ball, this just makes their job easier. Ads with the Democrats doing their current bashing, with a "That's not what they said before" break followed by their loving odes to all things Obama will simply paint them as two-faced, and their challengers can honestly make the case that while the Democrats are against what they used to be for, Republicans did everything in their power to shut down Obamacare, while senator so and so voted against defunding and delaying it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Given the extreme statements most of them made in favor of it, they'll be fighting their own quotes more than they'll be bashing Obamacare.