Man dies after accidentally drinking £34,000 of crystal meth thinking it was a HEALTH DRINK
By Daily Mail Reporter
- Romano Dias, 55, was given bottle of what appeared to be a fruit-based drink by his daughter
- It had been delivered to her home in a package showing the correct address but the wrong name
- After drinking half a glass of the drug Mr Dias began to feel ill and died shortly afterwards
PUBLISHED: 11:48 EST, 9 November 2013 | UPDATED: 12:59 EST, 9 November 2013
A man has died after drinking a massive overdose of liquid crystal meth after mistaking it for a health drink.
Romano Dias, 55, had been given a bottle of what appeared to be a fruit-based drink by his daughter Katee, who had found it in a package delivered to her home.
After downing about half a glass of the liquid he immediately began to feel ill and died shortly afterwards.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2kBPU68p0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook