Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Just using their restroom is wrong enough.
    Actually, because of the new laws, it is not.

True harassment will have to be proved on a case by case basis until politicians and the courts realize that putting boys in girls' restrooms (and vice versa) is a profoundly bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Hopefully, the transgender student will sue the parents who put these girls up to this.
    Hopefully, the course will look at the facts in evidence and not the personal opinions of the GLBT activists.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

True harassment will have to be proved on a case by case basis until politicians and the courts realize that putting boys in girls' restrooms (and vice versa) is a profoundly bad idea.
    Just because something is legal does not mean it's right.

I can think of several reasons why young female students should have privacy rights in their own school rest room.

Hopefully, the transgender student will sue the parents who put these girls up to this.
    Right, it has to be the parents, because transgenders are so well-adjusted that not a single one of them I'd capable of harrassing real girls.
    Read the articles, there is no evidence of the transgender doing anything wrong.
    Except of course, the allegations of the victims. But, thanks for reminding us that we can count on you to ignore evidence and reason in pursuit of your agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

It's a profoundly bad idea that could only have been imposed by ideologues in pursuit of gender chaos and the destruction of societal norms.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...attack-student

Bus passenger set on fire: Oakland teen charged as adult in hate crime attack
    By David DeBolt, Harry Harris and Kristin J. Bender

Oakland Tribune

POSTED: 11/08/2013 08:40:26 AM PST | UPDATED: 2 DAYS AGO

RELATED STORIES
    Nov 8:
    Students at Maybeck High School in Berkeley wear dresses and skirts during Skirt for Sasha Day Friday
    Nov 6:
    Police arrest teen suspected of setting man on fire aboard AC Transit bus
    OAKLAND -- A 16-year-old who told police homophobia caused him to light a sleeping teen's skirt on fire aboard an AC Transit bus Monday night has been charged as an adult and could go to prison for life if convicted, prosecutors announced Thursday.

(That's harassment!)
    That isn't harassment my ignorant friend, that's called attempted murder. Harassment is doing something after someone asked you to stop, such as continuously calling them or what have you.

Read the articles, there is no evidence of the transgender doing anything wrong.
    You misspelled freak
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

The fact that you would defend this or even jump to the conclusion that the parents put these girls up to it is stupid even for you.

Fuck you and your idiotic assumption.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...attack-student

Bus passenger set on fire: Oakland teen charged as adult in hate crime attack
    By David DeBolt, Harry Harris and Kristin J. Bender

Oakland Tribune

POSTED: 11/08/2013 08:40:26 AM PST | UPDATED: 2 DAYS AGO

RELATED STORIES
    Nov 8:
    Students at Maybeck High School in Berkeley wear dresses and skirts during Skirt for Sasha Day Friday
    Nov 6:
    Police arrest teen suspected of setting man on fire aboard AC Transit bus
    OAKLAND -- A 16-year-old who told police homophobia caused him to light a sleeping teen's skirt on fire aboard an AC Transit bus Monday night has been charged as an adult and could go to prison for life if convicted, prosecutors announced Thursday.

(That's harassment!)
    Guess it depends on which side you take.

The 16 year old could claim self defense.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The fact that you would defend this or even jump to the conclusion that the parents put these girls up to it is stupid even for you.

Fuck you and your idiotic assumption.
    I didn't jump to that conclusion. Actually, my initial guess on the situation was something like this:

Mean Girl - "Oh look Steff, the freak is in here."

T-gurl - " Fuck you Melanie, and btw the spandex makes you look like ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag."

But apparently that's not what happened.

This is:

The Daily Mail article has since been taken down, but the original post relied on the reporting of the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), which initially broke the story.

According the school's superintendent, however, CBN's story is based on the complaint of a parent opposed to allowing transgender students to use appropriate bathroom facilities - not on any actual reported incidents of harassment. In an interview with The Transadvocate, Superintendent Rhonda Vendetti stated:

VENDETTI: Nothing has actually been verified with us. This is one parent basically bringing their viewpoint about this situation to the media because they weren't getting the responses that they hoped they would get from the district, from parents of students at the high school, or from the board and myself. So I think it's just an attempt to elevate the situation to a point where maybe some more attention can be drawn to that in the hope of having a different outcome. But to our knowledge and based on our investigation, none of those things have actually happened. We do have a transgender student at the high school and she has been using the women's restroom. There has not been a situation.

And the PJI lawyer's response to that was that he considers the mere presence of the biologically male student "inherent harassment".

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Guess it depends on which side you take.

The 16 year old could claim self defense.
    What a decent and moral person you are. Our prisons are full of people like you, invoking God one minute and preying the next.