Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Keep telling yourself that.
    Libs attack what they fear the most. Sarah Palin scares the living hell out of you and the rest of your party.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Libs attack what they fear the most. Sarah Palin scares the living hell out of you and the rest of your party.
    Yup.

She's bright, articulate, and she's kicked ass as an executive.

Besides Palin, only Jindal and Fat Ass have executive experience, and Jindal's record is a little dicey (made some poor financial decisions, as I understand it) and Fat Ass is a RINO operating in a blue state.

Okay, okay, okay. I'll admit that Fat Ass has had lapband surgery. That puts him in as "Executive Plus" material.
    U.S. Army, Retired

No, we want you to nominate her because we want to win in 2016. Plus, with 30 Rock off the air, Tina Fey needs a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    It doesn't look any better on the left. You have Hillary and then Hillary.

Democrats who would want to put another Clinton on their ticket are as retarded as Republican's who would try to run another Bush

At least the GOP has several representing a radical change from the Bush years. But it's still way too early.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

No, we want you to nominate her because we want to win in 2016. Plus, with 30 Rock off the air, Tina Fey needs a job.
    You've got a better chance of Kwame Brown becoming mayor of Detroit again than you do of Ms. "What Difference Doe sIt Make" beating Palin.

If she can't get the nomination against a rookie with no voting record and no previous leadership experience...what makes you think she can beat someone (Palin) that has all of that in a head to head battle?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    It doesn't look any better on the left. You have Hillary and then Hillary.

Democrats who would want to put another Clinton on their ticket are as retarded as Republican's who would try to run another Bush

At least the GOP has several representing a radical change from the Bush years. But it's still way too early.
    I just thought it was funny. It wasn't a comment on the candidates. I believe the Republicans will have a strong group. If they can refrain from trying to out douche each other, the primary might produce a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I just thought it was funny. It wasn't a comment on the candidates. I believe the Republicans will have a strong group. If they can refrain from trying to out douche each other, the primary might produce a winner.
    I just meant its always idiocracy on both sides. Hopefully the GOP nominating process gets it right
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

You've got a better chance of Kwame Brown becoming mayor of Detroit again than you do of Ms. "What Difference Doe sIt Make" beating Palin.

If she can't get the nomination against a rookie with no voting record and no previous leadership experience...what makes you think she can beat someone (Palin) that has all of that in a head to head battle?

Keep telling yourselves that, and nominate her. Who's to say Hillary is even going to run? Maybe Joe "O'Biden" will be the dems nominee-not that I would want that, but there are probably people out there who would. Maybe your side will nominate Rick Snyder-at least he's served almost a whole term as governor. Who knows at this point?

Who's Kwame Brown? I assume you mean Kwame Kilpatrick.

Power CUer
    That actually made me laugh out loud. She would be the Dems' DREAM candidate (for the Republicans!)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Keep telling yourselves that, and nominate her.
    I'd love it. If anything just to watch the party of the Feminist engage in the most vile misogyny imaginable.

Who's to say Hillary is even going to run?
    You'd have to be deaf dumb and blind to not see that she's prepping to run.

What is it that scares you Libtards so much about Palin? Is it because she makes all of your so called "smartest women in the world" look so stupid when it comes to all things political?

Or is it that she can reach out and communicate with voters beyond the state controlled media like Reagan did?

That's gotta be it...the worst nightmare for a Lib these days...the return of Reagan conservatism to the White Hosue.

Maybe Joe "O'Biden" will be the dems nominee-not that I would want that, but there are probably people out there who would.
    That would be a dream come true for the GOP is that knuckle head beat Hillary for the nomination.

Maybe your side will nominate Rick Snyder-at least he's served almost a whole term as governor. Who knows at this point?
    Anyone that isn't the next "Only candidate that can win" nominee from the Republican side would be better than anything the Dems throw at us.

Who's Kwame Brown? I assume you mean Kwame Kilpatrick.
    Yes that's who I meant. Thanks.