Thread: Who should be on the Republican 2016 ticket???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rasmussen latest.

Christie 22
    Paul 20
    Rubio 16
    Bush 12
    Cruz 12
    Walker 5
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I'd love it. If anything just to watch the party of the Feminist engage in the most vile misogyny imaginable.

You'd have to be deaf dumb and blind to not see that she's prepping to run.

What is it that scares you Libtards so much about Palin? Is it because she makes all of your so called "smartest women in the world" look so stupid when it comes to all things political?

Or is it that she can reach out and communicate with voters beyond the state controlled media like Reagan did?

That's gotta be it...the worst nightmare for a Lib these days...the return of Reagan conservatism to the White Hosue.

That would be a dream come true for the GOP is that knuckle head beat Hillary for the nomination.

Anyone that isn't the next "Only candidate that can win" nominee from the Republican side would be better than anything the Dems throw at us.

Yes that's who I meant. Thanks.

For what it's worth, as much as I don't like Palin, I also don't like the way she was treated always during the 2008 campaign-not the Tina Fey impersonation (all politicians should expect to be mocked on SNL), but the way a lot of DUers and others attacked her. In particular, I was bothered by the allegations that Trig was not her son and actually was Bristol's child. Or, as much as I'm pro choice, there were people who said that she should have aborted Trig because he has Down's Syndrome. I may be pro choice, but that just is sinking to a level of cruelty that is beyond politics.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Keep telling yourselves that, and nominate her. Who's to say Hillary is even going to run? Maybe Joe "O'Biden" will be the dems nominee-not that I would want that, but there are probably people out there who would. Maybe your side will nominate Rick Snyder-at least he's served almost a whole term as governor. Who knows at this point?

Who's Kwame Brown? I assume you mean Kwame Kilpatrick.
    Tell you what, Noon, I'm going to open up a new thread. We'll keep it civil. I'll represent Sarah Palin and you represent Hillary Clinton(or any other Democrat of your choice) and we'll see who's the better candidate, K? See you in a minute.

And to answer the question, Kwame Brown is a bench warmer for the 76ers.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy