Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 WebMD pockets millions from feds to promote Obamacare 
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,390
    Two months before enrollment began in the Obamacare exchanges, the administration’s top health care official heaped praise on WebMD for launching an online resource to help Americans navigate the complex law.


    The consumer health care site had the occasional nice thing to say about Obamacare, too. In one article, it predicted doctors might pick up more patients and crowed in an article titled “7 Surprising Things About the Affordable Care Act” that many consumers already had received insurance refunds under the law.

    But what neither Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius nor WebMD mentioned at the time was that the company, which millions of Americans regularly read for health news, also stood to earn millions of dollars from a federal contract to teach doctors about Obamacare.


    Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2kY8y5eNI
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Well that's disappointing. I actually read their content from time to time when I consult with Dr. Google on things.
    2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,390
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Well that's disappointing. I actually read their content from time to time when I consult with Dr. Google on things.
    So do I.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    So do I.
    Me three, but about 90% of the time I have cancer and the other 10% says I'm pregnant.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    Me three, but about 90% of the time I have cancer and the other 10% says I'm pregnant.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,738
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Well that's disappointing. I actually read their content from time to time when I consult with Dr. Google on things.
    It's hard to trust anyone. And I thought used car salesmen and copier sales folk couldn't be trusted!! They're pillars of honesty next to our government. I wonder how much else will come to light about how this administration has corrupted everything with their too generous use of our tax dollars. They truly believe that the end justifies the means. Scary stuff.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    GO CARDS

    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •