Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Video: Black Gangs Randomly Attacking Jews In NYC 
    Video: Black Gangs Randomly Attacking Jews In NYC, Police Investigating As Possible Hate Crime…
    http://weaselzippers.us/

"Ironically, this is happening in Crown Heights, the same place Al Sharpton provoked race riots against Jews in 1991.

The most recent anti-Semitic attack took place on Sunday when a group of black males allegedly attacked a Jewish resident at Kingston Ave. and Crown St.

“The attack was unprovoked and nothing was stolen,” said Behrman.

The neighborhood blog CrownHeights.info said Sunday’s assault was part of a “sick new ‘game’ called knockout, which is gaining popularity among inner-city youth at a startling rate.”

The second violent confrontation erupted on Nov. 6 when about 15 black youths approached a 12-year-old boy, punched him in the face and shoved him onto the sidewalk."

Disgusting acts of hate.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ahhhh...where is Rev. Al??? Or Jessie??? Hello...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Amazing, when the Jewish people as a whole have always (at least in St Louis) been supporters of better treatment of the blacks.

Big brave gang--15 against one 12 year old. I wonder what the Rev Al will do to stop this but have a feeling we'll be waiting a long time.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

They should be charged with hate crimes.

Fabulous Poster
    When this happens in broad daylight on a city street, is it any wonder that white kids drop out of public high schools at 16 loosely planning to get a GED and finished education later. Too often later is overcome by events and you end up with families being downwardly mobile.

Also please note that You Tube has deliberately made it cumbersome to comment on their videos because they wanted to silence "offensive" speech, while also promoting their social networking clunker Google+.

Hopefully, with Jews as the target of racial attacks we will see more Jewish names standing up for the Second Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Ahhhh...where is Rev. Al??? Or Jessie??? Hello...
    Al would have been off camera, egging them on. Jesse is shaking down some business to pay off his latest mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Amazing, when the Jewish people as a whole have always (at least in St Louis) been supporters of better treatment of the blacks.

Big brave gang--15 against one 12 year old. I wonder what the Rev Al will do to stop this but have a feeling we'll be waiting a long time.
    Al is going to avoid speaking about this, because it undermines his attempts to become respectable, and because he's never acknowledge any black on white violence, ever. He's only interested in advancing his own interests. However, when they identify the attackers and put them on trial, Al will be leading the protests against the NYPD and the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    When this happens in broad daylight on a city street, is it any wonder that white kids drop out of public high schools at 16 loosely planning to get a GED and finished education later. Too often later is overcome by events and you end up with families being downwardly mobile.

Also please note that You Tube has deliberately made it cumbersome to comment on their videos because they wanted to silence "offensive" speech, while also promoting their social networking clunker Google+.

Hopefully, with Jews as the target of racial attacks we will see more Jewish names standing up for the Second Amendment.
    Some will, but this being NYC, most won't. Unfortunately, when progressivism collides with reality, many of my people pick progressivism. One local rabbi claimed that it wasn't racial:

"I don't think it's part of an overall racial tension in the area, it's just something that's somehow got into the minds of some youngsters," said Rabbi Eli Cohen of the Jewish Community Council.
    His capacity for self-delusion is amazing. In an earlier day, he'd have brought soap and a towel to the showers at Auschwitz.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    In an earlier day, he'd have brought soap and a towel to the showers at Auschwitz.
    That's cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Some will, but this being NYC, most won't. Unfortunately, when progressivism collides with reality, many of my people pick progressivism. One local rabbi claimed that it wasn't racial:

"I don't think it's part of an overall racial tension in the area, it's just something that's somehow got into the minds of some youngsters," said Rabbi Eli Cohen of the Jewish Community Council.
    His capacity for self-delusion is amazing. In an earlier day, he'd have brought soap and a towel to the showers at Auschwitz.
    It sounds like he tries to see the good in people. It's actually a quality I like in Jewish communities I've been around. That said, I think it's time some of the progressives (not just Jewish ones, but all of them) woke up to some real problems.

I don't see the good in these people:

Pack Of Skateboarders Attack Lower East Side Store Owner

A pack of skateboarders savagely attacked a Lower East Side store owner when he confronted them about shoplifting, police said.

As CBS 2′s Tracee Carrasco reported, surveillance video shows the four suspects with skateboards bombarding the Eastern Supermarket last Friday.

They were allegedly stealing sodas out of a cooler. After Zhen Dan Guo followed them outside to demand they pay, a scuffle broke out. The suspects then used their skateboards as weapons.

Guo’s son, Linbin, shared photos with Carrasco of his father’s injuries after he was badly beaten, but the images were too graphic to be shown.

“The bone, it cracked in his nose,” Lin Bin said as he described one of the injuries seen in the pictures.

Doctors said Guo will need four titanium plates inserted in his face and worry the attack may have left him blind in one eye. He is scheduled to have reconstructive surgery Saturday.

As police hunt for the suspects, Linbin said he is fearful as he watches over the store in his father’s absence.

“It really makes me nervous to be here,” he said. “We’re open late, and I’m afraid more things are going to be happening.”