1. #1 Fox has been spewing this all day - wth is going on ? (Obama and Afghan Air Raids) 
    link

deadlyaj (125 posts) Fri Oct-03-08 10:54 PM
    Original message
    Fox has been spewing this all day - wth is going on ? (Obama and Afghan Air Raids)
    Advertisements [?]Palin says --

She then slammed Barack Obama calling him disqualified to be President of the United States, “Some of his comments that he has made about the war that I think may — in my world– disqualifies someone from consideration as the next commander in chief.” Palin said, “Some of his comments about Afghanistan and what we are doing there supposedly– just air raiding villages and killing civilians. That’s reckless. So I wanted to talk about things like that. So I guess I have to apologize about being a little annoyed, but that is also an indication of being outside that Washington elite and being outside the media elite also and just wanting to talk and just wanting to talk to Americans without the filter and let them know what we stand for.”

What exactly has Obama said? Sean Hannity just said hes gonna air it Sunday on Hanntiy's America -- Id like for us to get ahead of this smear.
    Here's DU putting thier head in the sand. Or singing "la la la la I can't hear you" over and over again.ocelot
    (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-03-08 10:56 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. Caribou Barbie is just blowing stuff out her ass again.
    And what are you going to say when the tape is out there of him saying it?
    deadlyaj (125 posts) Fri Oct-03-08 10:57 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    3. hannity says there is a tape - wth are they talking about?
    burythehatchet (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-03-08 10:57 PM
    2. get lost
    NEDem (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-03-08 10:59 PM
    6. thank you for your concern.

In other words if you don't worship at the feet of Obama in every post you are a "concern troll".

That's right....la la la la I don't hear you, I don't want to/can't stand hearing the truth.

deadlyaj (125 posts) Fri Oct-03-08 10:57 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    3. hannity says there is a tape - wth are they talking about?
    this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrW4fOGIMVY