Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Is the writing on the wall for Chris Christie? 

Love at the Jersey shore

Is the writing on the wall for Chris Christie?

Anyone who needs further proof that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie had best stay away from a presidential run will find it in the double-whammy aimed at him yesterday.

First, an NBC poll shows that in a head-to-head match-up with presumed Democrat 2016 nominee Hillary Clinton, Christie trails by ten points.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie could face a strong challenge not only from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton if he seeks the presidency in 2016 but also from his own party, a new NBC News poll reveals. >>>

The poll's analysis highlights divisions in the GOP with respect to a putative Christie candidacy, with conservatives, Tea Party members, and party members in the regions outside the Northeast either poorly disposed or outright hostile to him.

This poll result, after Governor Christie's landslide re-election victory as governor of New Jersey, must be sobering reading for him and his team. It should also be sobering reading for the GOP.

More@AmericanThinker

Yes. Why should dems vote for Christie when they can get 'the real deal' in Clinton? And why would conservatives be exited about a candidate with 2nd amendment and immigration views such as his? And thats not all ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

That polling news is on top of the skeletons the media is waiting to drag out of his closet about past business dealings....IG investigations from when he was an the AG for New Jersey and his brother's shady Wall Street deals.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

He is to the left of many blue-dog Democrats on personal liberty and rights issues like First, Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment matters. Screw Fat Boy, I'd vote for Manchin before I'd vote for him.

As long as the GOP fights tea part types harder than Dems, it may come to CC. And, he'll get beaten like a drum by Hillary.

While I don't like the guy, if it came down to Christie and Clinton, who would you vote for or would you do like so many "conservatives" did last year and take your ball and go home essentially handing the election to Hillary Clinton?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    While I don't like the guy, if it came down to Christie and Clinton, who would you vote for or would you do like so many "conservatives" did last year and take your ball and go home essentially handing the election to Hillary Clinton?
    I would be damned tempted to skip my first presidential election since 1960. Would I do it? I'll have to wait until 2014.

(but I figure old butterball would get my vote while I hold my nose)
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Fifty-fifty. Although she's farther left, she is more of a political realist, while he has an ego as big as Obama's and is just as incapable of listening to anyone but himself. I'd be hoping for a GOP sweep in the Congressional elections to keep either one of them from destroying whatever's left of Constitutional government by then.

Fabulous Poster
    When will we realize that all of these guys are in on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    When will we realize that all of these guys are in on it?

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Chris Christie criticized strategists for Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign on Sunday, saying no one should “give a darn” about their political advice, but the New Jersey Republican governor isn’t nearly as dismissive of their input as he lets on.

During his re-election campaign this year, Christie hired a political consultancy firm run by Romney’s former top strategists and paid more than $46,000 for their services.

http://news.yahoo.com/chris-christie...183911455.html