Thread: My doggie

1. #1 My doggie 
    Lucy my Beagle is about 13 and now that i'm staying in a house owned by "friends"..I do pay rent but I'm really poor.. I can't let her in because their story is she'll infest the place with fleas and ticks
    I have to let her sleep in my car or she'll bark and cry for me every night....And I have to attend Orthodox prayer services almost daily..Had to put my mother in a nursing home which i truly hated to do...Oh why did I become Orthodox anyway?

I'm 68 and hoping I can find a job and get the hell out of here
    I'm starting on a new anti depressant tomorrow..Please pray for Lucy(my dog) and me....The constant prayer services here and the united states is evil shit is driving me nuts

You prayers needed for my mother who is 93..My Lucy and me!!!!

We need our freedom

I'll say a prayer for you, your mom, and your dog tonight.

Praying for you and Lucy and your family. May God look over you and protect you all. May He soften the hearts of those you stay with so they allow Lucy the comforts they enjoy.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Also will pray for you, your mom and the pup. If these are friends who own the house, would they be satisfied if a vet could sign something saying that lucy doesn't have fleas or ticks? You can get the preventatives at Walgreen's or Wall-Mart very inexpensively now. I think that you'd be happier if Lucy would be in the house with you.

If you're orthodox, wouldn't there be someone at the synagogue who would help you? I think most churches have groups to help people in need. That might be a start. Also, are you on Social Security? If not, you could visit the closest SS office or call them. I hope things start looking up for you.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Also will pray for you, your mom and the pup. If these are friends who own the house, would they be satisfied if a vet could sign something saying that lucy doesn't have fleas or ticks? You can get the preventatives at Walgreen's or Wall-Mart very inexpensively now. I think that you'd be happier if Lucy would be in the house with you.

If you're orthodox, wouldn't there be someone at the synagogue who would help you? I think most churches have groups to help people in need. That might be a start. Also, are you on Social Security? If not, you could visit the closest SS office or call them. I hope things start looking up for you.
    Listening to me isn't a priority..Dr. Marston did 26 months in the federal pen for income tax evasion......He used to give lectures on y2k and how society was going to collapse..didn't happen..........

Oh well thanks for all your prayers.....to bad I partied and drank my life away therefore low ss payments.
    anyway god bless you all!