Thread: REPORT: VALERIE JARRETT LED SECRET NEGOTIATIONS WITH IRAN FOR PAST YEAR

1. #1 REPORT: VALERIE JARRETT LED SECRET NEGOTIATIONS WITH IRAN FOR PAST YEAR 
    The Times Of Israel is reporting that a team of negotiators led by White House adviser Valerie Jarrett has been conducting secret talks with Iran about it's nuclear weapons program for the past year.

The report states the deal submitted in Geneva earlier this month was a direct result of these secret year-long negotiations between teams headed by Jarrett and Iran's Ali Akbar Salehi. That deal was ultimately rejected when France and Israel raised strong objections, and talks are expected to resume this Wednesday.

The White House was very quick to issue a categorical denial of the report. According to White House spokesperson Bernadette Meehan, "Those rumors are absolutely, 100 percent false."

If this report is found to be accurate despite the administration's fast denial, the fact that Jarrett is leading the U.S. negotiating team on Iran's nuclear weapons program is very troubling. She does not appear to have any foreign policy experience or history of being involved in such high level negotiations of this nature.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-The-Past-Year
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Dear God!

OMG! So it is being said that the administration is using inexperienced incompetent beginners to do important negotiating, I wonder if other people in Obama's employ are incompetent, who duh thought, this can't be, if that don't beat all!
    I'm shocked, totally shocked!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The Obama White House is dumb enough to actually do that, so it passes a credibility check on the "Is that even possible???" level.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The Times Of Israel is reporting that a team of negotiators led by White House adviser Valerie Jarrett has been conducting secret talks with Iran about it's nuclear weapons program for the past year.

The report states the deal submitted in Geneva earlier this month was a direct result of these secret year-long negotiations between teams headed by Jarrett and Iran's Ali Akbar Salehi. That deal was ultimately rejected when France and Israel raised strong objections, and talks are expected to resume this Wednesday.

The White House was very quick to issue a categorical denial of the report. According to White House spokesperson Bernadette Meehan, "Those rumors are absolutely, 100 percent false."

If this report is found to be accurate despite the administration's fast denial, the fact that Jarrett is leading the U.S. negotiating team on Iran's nuclear weapons program is very troubling. She does not appear to have any foreign policy experience or history of being involved in such high level negotiations of this nature.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-The-Past-Year

Im certain that the ayatllahas hold jarret is SUCH high regard...

what was barry doing sending a woman to a mooselim nation anyway????

he knows better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post

A lot of the "women" that Fubar chooses for positions have had more girlfriends then most men, they may not consider her a woman.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 11-18-2013 at 07:51 PM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post

The biggest problem isn't that she's a woman, huge as that one may be. No, it's that she is a pure political operative who only cares about Obama and the hard Left agenda (The order is a bit unclear, but I think she welds them together into one thing in her mind anyway), and aside from just her ethnic origin, has no background in dealing with the ayatollahs...paired with a knowledge and experience level in both national security in general, and strategic arms issues in particular, that could not be detected with even the most sensitive scientific measuring instruments known to man.

So ... an Anti-American Muslim sympathizing woman of Iranian heritage (who reportedly spoke Persian and French as a child) is charged with negotiating with Iran.

A (former) Iranian helping the Iranians get nuclear weapons? I see. Meanwhile the entire Muslim world will HAVE to 'nuke up' against a nuclear Iran (Persians). (Muslims and Persians are historical enemies in the extreme.)

Very strange. What could possibly go wrong?

Jarrett’s Secret Iran Talks Raise Questions About Obama’s Intentions
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.