I find this incident hinky. Something just isn't right, but I can't put my finger on what. Here are a few things that bug me about the 911 call made by Scheibe:
1. She tells dispatch George was pointing a "Keltec" shotgun at her and telling her she "didn't want to do that" when she told him she was going to dial 911. First of all, the Keltec is the gun he shot Trayvon Martin with when he was being attacked. Secondly, who does that...a gun is pointed at you and you dial anyway?
2. Scheibe tells dispatch George is locking her out of her own house, yet when police arrive she hands them a key.
3. She tells dispatch George "has nothing to lose" at this point when asked if he had come outside.
4. George is heard on her call telling her to calm down, yet she keeps acting hysterical and then said he pushed her.
5. She tells dispatch she is "next door" - who's next door and how did she get in...she's never heard knocking or speaking to anyone else.
Then there's George telling dispatch on his own 911 call that Samantha is pregnant. Scheibe tells police she is not. During the bond hearing today the prosecutor told the Judge that Samantha is claiming abuse by George in the form of being strangled 11/2 weeks ago. The Judge bought it and increased George's bail. I could not have been more blown away that a Judge would take her word with zero proof. The guy can't catch a break.