Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The gloves are off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6H3Xuk1T2w
    "Our opponent... is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect, imperfect enough, that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country. This is not a man who sees America as you see America and as I see America. We see America as a force of good in this world. We see an America as exceptionalism, Yes-- USA! Our opponent is someone who sees America as imperfect enough to pal around with terrorists who targeted their own country. This ladies and gentlemen has nothing to do with the kind of change that anyone can believe in. Not my kids and not your kids. What we believe in is what Ronald Reagan believed in and that is an America that is a nation of exceptionalism. "

It's about time. The fact that Ayers is still around is a travesty in and of itself.

Also, there is a lawsuit in Philadelphia demanding Obama's birth certificate (not the sham one on line) that the DNC has refused to provide, while they're trying to get the case dismissed.

I have stated that all this birth certificate/citizen stuff seems sort of silly to me but when the DNC joined Obama in the motion to dismiss, I felt suspicious. And they hired radical Joe Sandler, an attorney for CAIR.

Why not just produce the birth certificate?????

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I have stated that all this birth certificate/citizen stuff seems sort of silly to me but when the DNC joined Obama in the motion to dismiss, I felt suspicious. And they hired radical Joe Sandler, an attorney for CAIR.

Why not just produce the birth certificate?????
    Exactly. That would be the easiest way to stop the lawsuit. The fact that they can't leads me to believe that there IS a question about citizenship that would technically disqualify this guy.

Do you remember back a couple of years ago (2004, I think) when Conyers supported a bill that would allow a naturalized citizen (not US born) to run for President? At the time, they were talking in the M$M about Arnold Schwarzenegger running for President, but I wonder if that wasn't put in front of Congress with an eye to clearing up whatever Obama's problem would be.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    M$M
    Haha, the only people who gave your little crowd of PUMA's any legitimacy was the media. Now that they've come to realize like everyone else that you're the most inconsequential, hard-to-reach, small and just generally impossible voting block you're all mad about them.

Every day that goes by without some toon moaning on TV "OH HILLARY WAS TREATED SO UNFAIRLY BY THAT BIG BAD MAN" I feel better and better.

RIP PUMA's, you lasted 100% longer than you should've.

Michelle Obama Had Ayers Speak In 1997

Close-up on juvenile justice

Ayers, who spent a year observing the Cook County Temporary Juvenile Detention Center in Chicago, is one of four panelists who will speak on juvenile justice at 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 20, in the C-Shop. The panel, which marks the 100th anniversary of the juvenile justice system in the United States, is part of the Community Service Center’s monthly discussion series on issues affecting the city of Chicago. The event is free and open to the public.

Ayers will be joined by Sen. Barack Obama, Senior Lecturer in the Law School, who is working to combat legislation that would put more juvenile offenders into the adult system;
    I thought he was a professor?
    Michelle Obama, Associate Dean of Student Services and Director of the University Community Service Center, hopes bringing issues like this to campus will open a dialogue between members of the University community and the broader community.
    As the article notes, Michelle Obama was the Director of the University Of Chicago’s Community Service program at the time.

So this panel was surely her doing. She invited Mr. Ayers.

Still, we all must be mistaken, since we have been repeatedly reassured that Mr. Ayers “was just a guy who lived in the Obamas’ neighborhood.”

Eyelids
    Go for broke LibraryLady, the chances of this blitz helping McCain are thoroughly dwarfed by it's ability to finally pound down that last nail in the McCain/Palin coffin.

You guys lost on the issues, and that seems to be what people actually care about this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Blah, blah, blah,,,,,,,,
    You guys lost on the issues, and that seems to be what people actually care about this year.
    Once again you seem to think the election has already happened. This isn't over until the ballots are counted.

OTOH, the American public needs to be educated by something other than the repeated lies and Liberal talking points being spread by the media.

Gloat all you want but remember the crap you are spreading when your Hero sells you out.

Uh-Bama is not sincere. He is a liar and will do and say anything to get elected. He has already changed his tone since he started and the only thing left is for him to get elected (God forbid), and begin the transformation of the U.S.A. into the U.S.S.A.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    What issues would those be?

This race is about to degenerate into character assassination. For McCain’s camp - like Palin’s ‘paling around with domestic terrorists’ comment over the weekend - it screams weakness.

John invites a revisit of the Keating Five scandal and has much to lose employing this tactic. "It’s the Economy Stupid" is about to hit the Republicans right between the eyes.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)