Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    (welcome back lacarnut)

I just read a funny on another site. They said if he gets solitary confinement and a mirror he can find Nicole's killer.
    Thanks, just got back from 5 days at the beach.

Does anybody doubt that his prior notoriety influenced the jury's decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    Does anybody doubt that his prior notoriety influenced the jury's decision?
    Legally it can't be considered. Realistically I have no doubt it was.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I heard he had websites where people actually give this turd money. wonder if his panhandler sites will be shut down?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

finally some justice.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

The day finally came when Simpson got what was comming to him. Fred Goldman must be a happy man right now.

Fred Goldman pleased with Simpson verdict

The father of the man O.J. Simpson was accused of murdering along with his ex-wife says he's pleased that the one-time football hero could end up spending the rest of his life in jail.

Fred Goldman, the father of Ronald Goldman, told CNN Saturday that his family is "thrilled to see the potential that he could serve the rest of his life in jail where the scumbag belongs."

Simpson was convicted late Friday on a dozen charges related to the armed robbery of two sports memorabilia dealers in a Las Vegas hotel room last year.

He was taken into custody shortly after the charges were read against him and is due to be sentenced on Dec. 5.

The verdict came 13 years to the day after Simpson was cleared of murdering Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, her friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie5 View Post
    The day finally came when Simpson got what was comming to him. Fred Goldman must be a happy man right now.
    Why? He ain't any closer to getting OJ's money then he was the day he hit the tort lotto jackpot. Sorry but I think The Goldmans are Pieces of shit. "my Kid got murdered and all I got was a Civil court to award me a shitload of money"
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Why? He ain't any closer to getting OJ's money then he was the day he hit the tort lotto jackpot. Sorry but I think The Goldmans are Pieces of shit. "my Kid got murdered and all I got was a Civil court to award me a shitload of money"
    That's a little harsh.:eek:: I admit to being skeptical when they released the OJ book but I do not share your belief that they are pieces of shit.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Aint but three things in this world thats worth a solitary dime,
    But old dogs and children and watermelon wine.
    Tom T. Hall