1. #1 Senator: Sports Stadiums 'at Risk from...Sea-Level Rise Effects of Climate Change' - 
    November 21, 2013 - 6:33 PM

By Sean Long
    Subscribe to Sean Long RSS

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) warns sports stadiums are at risk from the "sea level rise effects of climate change," and that climate change specifically threatens hockey and skiing.
    "We see significant sports facilities, the palaces of - of sport that are at risk from the storm, climate, sea-level rise effects of climate change," Sen. Whitehouse said today following a closed-door climate discussion with executives from the NFL, NHL and NBA.
    He said the threat to hockey is that people will no longer be able to play outdoors on frozen ponds:
    "Without cold enough weather for frozen ponds, the kind of hockey that you play out of doors with your friends gets a little bit harder to achieve."
    Whitehouse also suggested climate change will prevent his family from continuing to go skiing in Rhode Island:
    "I took my kids skiing at Yawgoo Valley ski slopes in Rhode Island. The New York Times recently reported that we can expect all the ski slopes in Connecticut and Massachusetts to be gone.
    "Obviously, given Rhode Island's location, if that's true of Connecticut and Massachusetts, that will also be unfortunately true of Rhode Island."
    The senator is no stranger to such Chicken Little scare tactics. In May 2013, Whitehouse blamed Republican inaction on climate change for deadly tornados in Oklahoma.

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/sean-l....YQviCNLO.dpuf

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    November 21, 2013 - 6:33 PM

By Sean Long
    Subscribe to Sean Long RSS

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) warns sports stadiums are at risk from the "sea level rise effects of climate change," and that climate change specifically threatens hockey and skiing.
    "We see significant sports facilities, the palaces of - of sport that are at risk from the storm, climate, sea-level rise effects of climate change," Sen. Whitehouse said today following a closed-door climate discussion with executives from the NFL, NHL and NBA.
    He said the threat to hockey is that people will no longer be able to play outdoors on frozen ponds:
    "Without cold enough weather for frozen ponds, the kind of hockey that you play out of doors with your friends gets a little bit harder to achieve."
    Whitehouse also suggested climate change will prevent his family from continuing to go skiing in Rhode Island:
    "I took my kids skiing at Yawgoo Valley ski slopes in Rhode Island. The New York Times recently reported that we can expect all the ski slopes in Connecticut and Massachusetts to be gone.
    "Obviously, given Rhode Island's location, if that's true of Connecticut and Massachusetts, that will also be unfortunately true of Rhode Island."
    The senator is no stranger to such Chicken Little scare tactics. In May 2013, Whitehouse blamed Republican inaction on climate change for deadly tornados in Oklahoma.

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/sean-l....YQviCNLO.dpuf

he appears to be.....related to Hank...TIpping Guam...Johnson??

Power CUer
    With global cooling, every stadium will have hockey rinks!

Fabulous Poster
    See this is why I laugh when people say "When you attack the person and not the position you have lost the argument."

Some people are just so stupid they need to be told that they are stupid. When will someone tell a guy like this, in a very public way, that he is one IQ point above a chimp?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    See this is why I laugh when people say "When you attack the person and not the position you have lost the argument."

Some people are just so stupid they need to be told that they are stupid. When will someone tell a guy like this, in a very public way, that he is one IQ point above a chimp?
    The primate mafia is coming for you.

That woman says if everyone used sea salt this threat would go away.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

It's a HOAX!!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

As soon as he tells them he no longer a (D).