Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 A warning to Photobucket users 
    Photobucket with no warning started posting your real name along with your username on all public viewable albums i.e. the ones you use for forums etc. so if people look to your picture source your real name is displayed destroying any internet anonymity you had, so if you need to maintain anonymity and use Photobucket you need to go into settings on your Photobucket account and remove your name from what is displayed for public view so that only your username is displayed. This one was a slap in the face to privacy and really pissed me off!!!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

They could give lessons to facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Photobucket with no warning started posting your real name along with your username on all public viewable albums i.e. the ones you use for forums etc. so if people look to your picture source your real name is displayed destroying any internet anonymity you had, so if you need to maintain anonymity and use Photobucket you need to go into settings on your Photobucket account and remove your name from what is displayed for public view so that only your username is displayed. This one was a slap in the face to privacy and really pissed me off!!!
    Uh oh!

No surprise here, Rock. I used to use them simply to post graphics in CU. Haven't been able to for some time actually, for some reason or other. Don't particularly care about that any more, but ...

Have a few things in there that are anti-Obama that I was saving for later if needed ...not very PC, to say the least. Guess I am up to my neck in deep doo doo!

Oh well ... Come and get me, you bastards from hell! If that is what it takes to make you feel good about yourselves, and enables you to worship at the feet of this, this, evil administration ...

Then good luck to you! Because you are definitely going to need it!

Take my word for it, you "useful idiots", along with the fools in the MSM are next ... next in line on the list, when you are no longer needed to carry water for them!

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Uh oh!

No surprise here, Rock. I used to use them simply to post graphics in CU. Haven't been able to for some time actually, for some reason or other. Don't particularly care about that any more, but ...

Have a few things in there that are anti-Obama that I was saving for later if needed ...not very PC, to say the least. Guess I am up to my neck in deep doo doo!

Oh well ... Come and get me, you bastards from hell! If that is what it takes to make you feel good about yourselves, and enables you to worship at the feet of this, this, evil administration ...

Then good luck to you! Because you are definitely going to need it!

Take my word for it, you "useful idiots", along with the fools in the MSM are next ... next in line on the list, when you are no longer needed to carry water for them!

~ ABC
    You can go into your account through settings and change it back so only your username is displayed again. I don't know how long it has been this way but i can't believe they are this stupid. I am temped to transfer the pictures to Google drive and cancel the account.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    My photobucket account is supposed to be private. Do you see anything on mine?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    My photobucket account is supposed to be private. Do you see anything on mine?
    I would have to find a picture here you have posted here from your photobucket account.

it's an option in your settings, you can remove your name. I did, it was easy.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    it's an option in your settings, you can remove your name. I did, it was easy.
    I did remove it, I was anonymous for a long time but they changed my settings without my knowledge when they moved my account over to their new system.I have it fixed now but I don't trust them.

I don't trust anyone.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I don't trust anyone.
    i don't blame you,all the cosmetics testing we did with you guys.
    You did get some good recreational drugs though, free and legal.