1. #1 Bouncy bounces back 
    Idiot DUllard attacks a RINO running for state rep and the RINO responds!

http://www.democraticunderground.com...169833#4171035

]pacoyogi (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 03:45 PM
    Original message
    Republican Running for State Rep. Screams "White Trash" at me today....
    Advertisements [?]This is the dude running for State Rep...

http://www.kernaghan2008.com/site /

I was getting ready to out this a.m and some dude sticks something on my front door and then goes over my railing to the next door.

Expecting to tell another pizza dude to quit loosening my railing, I instead find a guy putting up doorhangers for Kernaghan2008. So I ask the guy what affiliation is kernaghan, cause it's not on there.

This dude then stares hard at the Obama pin on my chest. "Republican," he tells me with a snarl.

I laugh and tell him good luck in this neighborhood...no wonder the guy didn't put Republican on his stuff.

That's when the dude starts sputtering. I'm still chuckling, and I turn around because my 5 year old daughter came out of my house. When I turn my back that's when dude starts speaking in an aggressive tone-he wants to know what I do in this neighborhood what 'associations' I belong to. When he started getting louder and more profane, I told him to get out of my neighborhood.

That's when he really lost it. He called me white trash. I put my kid behind me and told him again to get out. He went yelling down the street to his companions.

That's when I decided to treat the doorhangers like trash--I took 'em down on my street. No one gets to call me trash and then litter in my block. Dude comes back with a woman. He starts screaming at me and my kid, then decides to lunge at me, hitting me right above my Obama pin.

He seemed very shocked, as did the woman with him. "You touched me," I said.

He didn't deny it. Instead he decided to start screaming even more. The woman with him threatened to call the police....on me.

Go ahead I told her. My husband seeing all this came up to dude and told him to back off....dude asked if he was my husband and then told him to get control of his wife.

Then dude called me a bitch, and tried to express sympathy to my husband for having such a difficult woman. Speaking to hubby, again calling me a bitch and white trash. He tried goading hubby into a physical altercation, but hubby held his temper in check and convinced the woman with him to take dude away. She dragged him away, embarrassed and eyes downcast, saying Jim, come on, please. He left, still shouting. Only now he was shouting about how I didn't want to talk about real issues, and that I didn't want real change.

I picked up a doorhanger, intending to call the campaign and complain. No phone #. But then I looked at the candidate's pic. It was dude!!! Holy crap!

My 5 year old was very calm and asked me what white trash was. I told her that the color of people's skin was never an insult and that people aren't trash. I explained that dude was a Republican. Like Sarah Palin she asked?? Yep.

I read an article by Greenwald this week describing the rage and self-pity permeating the right. Yeah, got that.....

article from Glen Greenwald---

"The right's two-pronged religion of rage and self-pity

(updated below)
    The Right in this country -- meaning the faction that followed George Bush for the last eight years -- long ago ceased being a movement of political ideas and is driven by two, and only two, extreme emotions: (1) intense, aggressive rage towards their revolving door of enemies, and (2) bottomless self-pity over how unfairly they're being treated. As their imminent defeat looks increasingly likely (potentially on a humiliating scale), these two impulses are in maximum overdrive, feeding off one another in endless self-perpetuation (the more they lose, the more victimized they feel, the more they rage against their enemies who oppress them, etc.)."

more at link
    http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwa...ion/index.html

2. #2 Bouncy, Bouncy: "Republican Running for State Rep. Screams "White Trash" at me today 
    I know I haven't been around here for a while.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x4169833

I thought everyone might enjoy this Bouncy (at least, I think it is a Bouncy):

pacoyogi (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 03:45 PM
    Original message
    Republican Running for State Rep. Screams "White Trash" at me today....
    Advertisements [?]This is the dude running for State Rep...

http://www.kernaghan2008.com/site /

I was getting ready to out this a.m and some dude sticks something on my front door and then goes over my railing to the next door.

Expecting to tell another pizza dude to quit loosening my railing, I instead find a guy putting up doorhangers for Kernaghan2008. So I ask the guy what affiliation is kernaghan, cause it's not on there.

This dude then stares hard at the Obama pin on my chest. "Republican," he tells me with a snarl.

I laugh and tell him good luck in this neighborhood...no wonder the guy didn't put Republican on his stuff.

That's when the dude starts sputtering. I'm still chuckling, and I turn around because my 5 year old daughter came out of my house. When I turn my back that's when dude starts speaking in an aggressive tone-he wants to know what I do in this neighborhood what 'associations' I belong to. When he started getting louder and more profane, I told him to get out of my neighborhood.

That's when he really lost it. He called me white trash. I put my kid behind me and told him again to get out. He went yelling down the street to his companions.

That's when I decided to treat the doorhangers like trash--I took 'em down on my street. No one gets to call me trash and then litter in my block. Dude comes back with a woman. He starts screaming at me and my kid, then decides to lunge at me, hitting me right above my Obama pin.

He seemed very shocked, as did the woman with him. "You touched me," I said.

He didn't deny it. Instead he decided to start screaming even more. The woman with him threatened to call the police....on me.

Go ahead I told her. My husband seeing all this came up to dude and told him to back off....dude asked if he was my husband and then told him to get control of his wife.

Then dude called me a bitch, and tried to express sympathy to my husband for having such a difficult woman. Speaking to hubby, again calling me a bitch and white trash. He tried goading hubby into a physical altercation, but hubby held his temper in check and convinced the woman with him to take dude away. She dragged him away, embarrassed and eyes downcast, saying Jim, come on, please. He left, still shouting. Only now he was shouting about how I didn't want to talk about real issues, and that I didn't want real change.

I picked up a doorhanger, intending to call the campaign and complain. No phone #. But then I looked at the candidate's pic. It was dude!!! Holy crap!

My 5 year old was very calm and asked me what white trash was. I told her that the color of people's skin was never an insult and that people aren't trash. I explained that dude was a Republican. Like Sarah Palin she asked?? Yep.
    Have you ever seen the word "dude" used so many times??

I'm afraid that I have been away for so long that I have forgotten the way Bouncies are scored.

Enjoy
    Last edited by outinforce; 10-05-2008 at 05:26 PM. Reason: posting link

D'oh!

You and I posted something about the same Bouncy over at DU.

Great minds........

4. #4 Whoa! 
    Craziness! 3 Minutes apart!!! Great minds indeed. Burn the DUllards.

Sydnie (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 09:15 PM
    Response to Reply #88
    106. Interesting response I got to this email - and since I was the named addressee, I guess I can post
    The whole response here.

--

I'm responding to her underground blog and asking the forum director to remove the content because at this point she is not being very truthful and it is slander, defamatory, and offensive. She will be getting contacted by my attorney.

You should get the other side of the story before you base judgment on me. This law abiding citizen was so angry that I was republican that she lost all bearing and chased and pursued me up the street. If you want to talk about the facts I'm more than open to it and would prefer to do it rather than trying to defend myself with emails.

I'm appalled at the so called law abiding citizen you reference who was following me up the block after she ripped up my door knocker and then began to ripping the other door knockers off of the other doors and then thinks an assault occurs when I place myself between the next door and her attempting to rip it down.

As I said I'm responding to the underground website and will put the facts out there.

Everyone should not be so dam angry with anyone that calls him or herself a Republican and that is what happened here. She was so angry that I was a republican that she thought that she could just go ahead and rip down door knockers from private residences. Sounds like the deranged liberals.

If anyone that is out there on that website that wants to know the truth about today's events I'm more than open to sitting down with them and discussing it in person.

I'm a neighbor who is out there trying to bring a change to the existing representative and there is no reason why I should be getting harassed by some angry person about National politics where as I'm running for local office. It's ridiculous. If you donít agree with someone you should just disagree but to be disrespectful and behave the way she did is out of line for anyone. I have been out in the district since Memorial Day and it's every weekend. If I had anger problems it would have come out a long time ago when I started doing this. I have never come across this type of behavior in over five months. So who is the issue, the angry women who hates Republicans? I'm running as a Republican in a 99.5% Democrat district my job is hard enough let alone dealing with someone that is just upset with a party and finds it acceptable to rip up things that are being hung on other neighbor doors.

As for the incident it's nice to have video and voice recording on cell phones and doing this type of work you need to have some type of supportive materials to back up any claims, so we shouldn't jump to conclusion and just assume the Republican has anger issues. If you knew me you would know that I'm someone that is just trying to give my community a choice.

Again I am available and I apologize if I might be coming off a little upset but when you see this behavior it's upsetting and makes you second guess what you are trying to do for your community.

I have chased drug dealers off my block, I have chased unruly PHA tenants from PHA homes on my block, I have taken on dice games on my block for my neighbors, chased down and caught two kids trying to set fire to my neighbor's house, and be to be told to get out of her neighborhood is upsetting.

You can meet my neighbors and they can tell you the type of person I am and can tell you what I have done for them while being on the block. Here from the people that know me and see me everyday doing what I'm doing.

Get the true facts.

W.James Kernaghan III
    Philadelphia, Pa.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail or any attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail/attachments from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message.
    P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.

---

My response to him is:

Slander and defamation don't apply to public figures. Running for office makes you one of those and your lawyer will advise you of that fact.

Why did you not state on your literature that you were Repblican? If you truly were intending to supply a choice for your neighbors, why not let them know what they were getting from the outset? Why not engage in a conversation with her, tell her your platform, try to win her vote? Because you wrote HER off when you saw her sticker. If you had been interested in swaying her vote in this local election, as you claim was your intent with your hangers, to provide an alternative, why would you dismiss her so handily that she would have to "chase you" to get the information? Not buying that one. And a wise man once said "All politics are local." <-- Tip O'Neill

If you touched her, you assaulted her. Period. I never said what she did was right or wrong, I said what you did in touching her was wrong.

So, are you saying that you have video? If so, post it. Youtube is available and you can send the link. If you have evidence that it didn't happen the way she said it did, then put it to rest by sharing that now. Prove her wrong if you can.
    pacoyogi (1000+ posts) Sat PM
    Response to Reply #106
    107. Wait---I thought Jim just wanted to meet me for coffee??? Now
    he's suing me for slander? His attorney will contact me?

If he has YouTube video/recording I hope he posts it, because unless he chopped it to Hell, it will record his ranting and yelling "White Trash" at me.
    pacoyogi (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 05:31 PM
    Response to Original message
    68. I CALLED THE COPS-----

Okay, I read your posts. ANd I realized that the reason I didn't want to call was because I was embarassed at what he called me.....

I also felt violated for being touched, but knew that since it wasn't 'serious', it would have little chance of being acted on.....

But I called. And I told the cops what happened. And I got a report #. And I feel so much better.

They wrote it down as a 'prior disturbance' and that he 'pushed' me....and maybe that isn't a perfect characterization of what happened, but I am GLAD that I wrote it down...

Will the Philly police do anything further? No--but if HE comes back, I've got my prior record....and I feel safer.....
    You admit to lying here. What you say has NO credabilty, since you admit that you are willing to lie about it.
    pacoyogi (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 05:56 PM
    Response to Reply #73
    76. Inky's owned by Repubs....they hired Santorum.....but my
    spidey sense tells me that this story will get around without me having to do more....
    pacoyogi (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 06:13 PM
    Response to Reply #78
    79. I think the pin, plus I laughed at the lack of 'Republican' affiliation
    on the door hanger.

Some men can't handle a woman laughing at them....I used to volunteer at a domestic crisis shelter. For some men, any laughter around them is a perceived insult and a challenge to their masculinity....
    WJK (5 posts) Sat Oct-04-08 08:23 PM
    Response to Reply #78
    97. Response
    I could care less who she was supporting and was shocked when she told me to get out of her neighborhood.
    uppityperson (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 12:09 PM
    Response to Reply #137
    151. This is wild, that he would come post here. Borders on stalking behavior
    He sure is living up to what he says he will do on his website:

James Kernaghan is committed to serving his community by

* Being VISIBLE to the community. A leader needs to know his community and how can this be accomplished if you are not in the community.
    * Being ACCESSIBLE to the community. Establishing work shops with the community groups where his team comes to the community to provide education sessions on the state programs available and encouraging enrollment for those that qualify.
    * Being ACCOUNTABLE to his constituents. A leader needs to be stand in front of his community on regular basis and let them know what is occurring in Harrisburg and how it affects them and what he is doing about it.

Jim wants to be the voice of his community, leading the district in a new direction
    So, defending yourself by being so 'brazen' to go on THIER blog is now "stalking"?
    WJK (5 posts) Sat Oct-04-08 08:32 PM
    Response to Reply #89
    100. Really
    Maybe you should come to block and see what diversity is on my block.

I voted for Lynn Swain when he ran for PA Governor and changed my voter registration to vote in the democratic primary for Michael Nutter and if you don't live here you would know that both are African American and that the ward is predominately 80% African American. I take real offense to this one and would love to sit down with you for coffee to discuss your nerve to post this on this forum.

this is how anger starts and you assume those that are not voting for a particular candidate because of their color is a what?

You sound ignorant.
    BlooInBloo (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 08:35 PM
    Response to Reply #100
    101. BWAHAHAH!!!! Welcome. Enjoy your visit.

WJK (5 posts) Sat Oct-04-08 08:40 PM
    Response to Reply #99
    104. Response
    I was putting out the truth to all of the readers. I should have walked away from you but I could not allow you to rip up anymore of my door knockers. I just could believe that someone could treat someone like the way you did over because of what party someone is affiliated with or not. I just couldn't believe it. I have seen and experienced a lot of things but this was the first of it's kind. As I mentioned when I left I apologize for what ever that I did that made you so upset that you felt like you had the right to rip up my things. Again I will apologize for what ever made you upset for coming out of your house and chasing me up the block. If it's because I'm a Republican I apologize but that is my party affiliation and it would not make me care any less for my neighbors if they were Democrats.

And no I am not proud of being baited into a sense less argument with you over really nothing. You should have just taken the door knocker into the house and threw it out and then advised me that you were voting Democrat down the ticket and that would have been it.

I'm always open for coffee if you really want to discuss this and anything else that might make you upset with my Party. It's a genuine offer. I only live three blocks away from you.
    pacoyogi (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 08:58 PM
    Response to Reply #104
    105. You called me "White Trash"--which you still haven't denied
    that's what got your doorhangs treated like trash....

And you did touch me. You can deny THAT all you want, but you know it's a lie.

And your oozing self-pity (you were 'chased', disrespected...drawn into....) aside, you are going to lose.
    hfojvt (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 09:59 PM
    Response to Reply #105
    116. apparently you did not put in the part in about tearing up his flier
    a move which was based on nothing more than party affiliation, and was the first volley in this altercation. Also, if somebody calls you something like 'white trash' you don't exactly prove them wrong by vandalizing their work.

You started out treating his first doorhanger like trash. Apparently, you are gonna vote against him without knowing anything about him. You don't think Republicans should run? And if they run, they shouldn't campaign?
    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
    pacoyogi (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 10:07 PM
    Response to Reply #116
    117. I didn't start taking down and tearing up his fliers until he started calling me white trash.
    Edited on Sat Oct-04-08 10:11 PM by pacoyogi
    And that was in my original post...

If you want to take his side, that's fine with me.....he claimed to have video/recordings (see letter above.) I hope he posts them....

The first "volley" was on Jimbo's part....
    hfojvt (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 02:04 PM
    Response to Reply #163
    170. she got called a name, according to the OP
    Which apparently justified a minor vandalism spree. After which there was a discussion/argument that got a little bit heated. Nobody got a black eye. Nobody's nose got broken. No ribs were bruised and nobody was knocked down. It does not sound like much of an assault. Nor does it sound unprovoked. In fact, imo, if there was contact, it was probably incidental contact caused by gesticulating or two people moving at once who collided. Maybe somebody trying to get back his flyers before they are torn up. It also sounds like there was hostility on both sides.

Ripping up a flyer is a hostile act. Why is it so impossible to have some sort of objectivity? How would we feel about a FReeper who bragged about tearing up a Democratic flyer in front of one of our candidates? Wouldn't we think he/she was a close-minded person full of hate? A fascist who apparently has drunk the kool-aid? Wtf is my problem that I am not demonizing somebody I do not know based on the story of an anonymous person that I do not know? Don't I know that this is the Hour of Hate?

Isn't it possible that there are decent people on the other side, working, as best they know how, to improve our country? And isn't it also possible that sometimes people on our side act in ways that aren't very copacetic? Many times there is no legal compulsion to be a decent person, but that doesn't make indecency right.
    uppityperson (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 03:43 PM
    Response to Reply #170
    196. If someone puts a flyer on my doorknob, I can rip it up. You call that a "hostile act"?
    No. It isn't. Once something is given to me, I can do with it what I want to. Are you seriously saying that the giver controls what the giftee can do? I really wouldn't care if a freeper tore up a flyer they were given. Good lord, you miss the point here.

He left the flyer on her doorknob, gave it to her to do as she wished. She ripped it up. He over reacted.

It is possible that both these people were decent, but even whateverhisnameis when he posted said he shouldn't have allowed himself to be goaded into overreacting. He over reacted.

No, ripping up something you are given is NOT a hostile act and I am really sorry that you see it this way. Do you control what happens to gifts you give to others, once you have given them? You miss the point.
    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
    KCabotDullesMarxIII (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 04:03 PM
    Response to Reply #170
    201. "Isn't it possible that there are decent people on the other side, working, as best
    they know how, to improve our country?"

No. It is not possible. Any decent Republican will have left that party a long time ago - which hardly speaks well for your Democratic DUer credentials. Where have you been these past 8 years?

"Many times there is no legal compulsion to be a decent person, but that doesn't make indecency right."

Why have you assumed that his story is truthful, and not hers? Do you know him? You are guilty of the accusations you level at the OP's sympathisers, although the balance of probability is strongly in her favour. Are you really so bereft of the most elementary common-sense that you think the OP, would have nothing better to do than to spin a yarn, such as you appear to take her story to be? The OP could have given a completely sanitized story with no admission of apocalyptic vandalism on her part. She is evidently very articulate, and unlikely to respond in the way she says she did, particularly with a young "special needs" child at her side, except under extreme provocation - unlike her aggressor, who, like you appears to quickly become muddled, but also, when frustrated, is prone to quite violent emotional outbursts: a short fuse. Imagine him as an American police officer .. with a taser... Doesn't bear thinking about.

You appear to have no sense of proportion. A characteristically right-wing trait. Ripping up a flyer is a hostile act? So is stamping your feet, but in the scale of things they do not begin to compare with calling someone "white trash" and "bitch", or lunging at them and pushing them (I assume it wasn't his fist). You keep equating the flyer, a piece of paper by way of an advertisement, with a human being and her dignity. You sound like a very sick Republican puppy.

"Vandalism spree"? What makes you think that removing an unsolicited scrap of paper by way of an advertisement, littering an endemically Democratic neighbourhood, amounts to vandalism? Such flyers are left in place at the discretion of the residents. Why should politicians or their agents have the right to litter neighbourhoods (in this case, particularly unsightly litter), other than at the discretion of residents?

The fact is that had Kernaghan been both innocent and adult, he should have found such animosity no worse than amusing and MOVED ON! To lose his temper over it reflected a very low level of self-confidence, quite out of keeping with relatively high, if local public office.
    WilliamPitt (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 04:01 PM
    Response to Reply #95
    199. 14:57. . .14:58. . .14:59. . .
    Fifteen minutes.

You're done.

Kindly go fuck yourself, and bring along as many of your friends as you like.

God, I would pay big money to be able to see your face on the first Wednesday of November.

Done.
    pacoyogi (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-04-08 08:21 PM
    96. THANK YOU ALL---
    Edited on Sat Oct-04-08 09:01 PM by pacoyogi
    Really--for the posts and PMs of support.....

I think I would be a very scared and depressed woman tonight had I not posted here. There are tears in my eyes as I type this, realizing that you guys have truly helped me.

And now I must go put the daughter down for bed...she is special needs, and routine is important. She wants to talk about 'the man' today.

edited---obviously, I'm still here. Hubby is putting kidlet to bed, and 'Jim' himself has shown up. What a loser....
    fffff ttttttt

progressivebydesign (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 12:18 PM
    158. Something is VERY wrong at DU. HOW did (WJK) that guy FIND that post? Something smells..
    I don't doubt the original story -- though I'm sure there are details that were lost in the heat of the moment. Divorce judges say there are three sides to every story. Her side, his side, and the truth. I'd say the truth lies with our DUer here, because the details were quite.. well.. detailed.

Now, for the fact that this CANDIDATE found her post on DU says something FRIGHTENING. Someone here tipped him off. There is no way a random google search was made today and he happened upon it. Yes, I think he's stalking her, but there is no way that he would have known to look for her here.

I'm just saying that we need to always be aware that DU (especially around election time) has probably a 30% stench of faux DUers. And tho I'd certainly not call anyone out, because we can't, I noticed a few posts here taking up WJK's side.

I've had my own run-ins with angry men running for office - just because you get enough signatures to run for something does not make you a good or rational person. And WJK is NOT the first candidate this season to conveniently FORGET he is a republican. But if it has an anger issue, then you can bet it' a republican.
    Sydnie (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 02:53 PM
    183. GOT ANOTHER EMAIL FROM THIS GUY
    Now he says he's a RINO because he couldn't beat the Dem incumbent!!! He really is off the hook here!

Reply from him below --

______

Do you want to hear my side or do you still want to attack? I will respond but only if you are truly open to hearing the other side of the story. The slander and defamation is what she put out there on the chat room and I have been advised already. Itís ridiculous that I have to even deal with this type of behavior. People allow their emotions to get involved and we were not even discussing the presidential nominees. She found out that I was an R and ripped it up and then told me to get out of her neighborhood. That is when I walked away. I didnít even see her sticker. I was 40 to 50 feet away from her when she started ripping up my door knocker. She came at me. I was already up the street. I could care less who she is voting for on a national level. I do and want her vote on the local level but people do not seem to be able to separate the two and pick the best man or women for the job regardless of their party. Are we better off with a D than R in this case? I think it wouldnít hurt electing a R in this case and let me show Harrisburg that we have gotten a message that there is change in our district. Iím defending it all of the time and when people have an opportunity to listen to me they clearly understand that there is a time for change regardless of your party or color.

There is no party affiliation on my materials because I want people to do a little research on me to see who I am. To see that I live in the neighborhood and that I live in the district and know that the incumbent is not doing his job and that we need someone else in there. The thing that people donít understand that itís an R that has to challenge him because the D party will not allow or support anyone else to challenge him so maybe under all of this I am a D but the only way to run is as an R and that the only way to get the message out of change is to talk about it when going up to many groups that I have spoken to. Do you know the party break up in this district? Itís 95% Dís. I have hard job and I do talk to everyone but she was not approachable so that is why I walked away. I did not see her sticker but they want to make it out that I did which is ridiculous. I have Obama voters working for me. You can vote D in the national elections and then vote R for congress, state, and local and I donít care. There is no way that this women was listening. She is one of those angry Dís that doesnít care to listen about the platform because if she did she would have known that I was an R because the D is the incumbent. She doesnít know and is one of those people who thinks that itís better just to have Dís then Rís regardless of what they are not doing for the community that you live in. I live in this community and raising a daughter in this community. Iím working for everyone in this community by doing this.

As for proving anything Iím not this guy that has to prove my defense and post it here and there. I have three people that were with me and have been with me since Memorial Day and I cannot believe the behavior that we experienced yesterday. We have not encountered anything like it. Have we had people hand back the flyers and door knockers in the past ďYes We HaveĒ but this behavior ďNO WAYĒ. Iím a Utube or Blog guy but after being contacted by a friend that is a blogger and D and Obama supporter he wanted me to defend myself because he knows me and knows that I would never act that way.

The whole idea of leaning on the fact that I saw a sticker is just a cope out that unintelligent people are making this issue to be about. Again I didnít see her close up until see started going door to door ripping up the door knocker. The whole sticker thing is joke. I guess my rage against Obama incited the whole issue is that the new story that she has to tell. Iím a Ralph N supporter because we need a third party in this society.

Well I hope I have answered your questions.

W.James Kernaghan III

Philadelphia, Pa.
    Botany (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 04:32 PM
    216. I e mailed him and got this back
    Did you read my response or are you just another angry democrat that just hates R. She has grossly misrepresented the facts and is just another angry D looking to take advantage of anti R democrat movement and its a shame that it has resorted to this. I'm glad to have four individual with me who can support my claim of her anger towards R. One women and two African Americans are the witnesses. Come on man I was hanging door knockers. She is an angry women that wants to do ever thing to ruin an R trying to do something for their community.

I keep fighting on the field as you are aware of and at no time was it directed at this women.

So if you have anything to say after reading the truth feel free to comment.
    Botany (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 04:32 PM
    216. I e mailed him and got this back
    Did you read my response or are you just another angry democrat that just hates R. She has grossly misrepresented the facts and is just another angry D looking to take advantage of anti R democrat movement and its a shame that it has resorted to this. I'm glad to have four individual with me who can support my claim of her anger towards R. One women and two African Americans are the witnesses. Come on man I was hanging door knockers. She is an angry women that wants to do ever thing to ruin an R trying to do something for their community.

I keep fighting on the field as you are aware of and at no time was it directed at this women.

So if you have anything to say after reading the truth feel free to comment.
    I wonder what kind of demeanor pacoyogi has in the rest of her comments in the recent days/months? She seems to have a problem with anger. Calling someone "white trash" is not appropriate, but neither is ripping up door hangers that were put on someone elseís door. I believe that would be called vandalism or theft.

Rage and self pity?

Seems someone is super imposing again

Rage and self pity are standard bears of the Moonbat nation.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Haha, that poor guy. Someone should email him and let him know that the DUmp is full if idiots and retards, and has no relevance to anything going on in the real world. He's just wasting his time engaging them. I'm surprised he even lasted longer than one or two posts without being asked what toppings he wanted on his pizza...

10. #10 Go 
    I'm sure many did. I was one. He emailed back twice. One the standard thank you for your opinion. Then a personal one thanking me for the support. He also wrote that once he started looking around over there he could not belive the hate they posted. I think he relized what he was dealing with.
    ________
    Child prilosec
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:43 AM.