Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What's sad, if (God forbid) obama is elected, they will turn on him in no time. I remember when they thought Pelosi was an angel from heaven. Now they hate her too.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    What's sad, if (God forbid) obama is elected, they will turn on him in no time. I remember when they thought Pelosi was an angel from heaven. Now they hate her too.
    You're right. DUmmies are like the creature on Star Trek that fed on hatred. They will not be kind to OBama when they figure out who he really is, a slick-talking Chicago politician who will SAY anything to get elected but never DO anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    You're right. DUmmies are like the creature on Star Trek that fed on hatred. They will not be kind to OBama when they figure out who he really is, a slick-talking Chicago politician who will SAY anything to get elected but never DO anything.
    Actually they will defend Obama to the cellars of hell, even if he should turn out to be the devil himself. When you vest all of your identity in a politician, you can never admit their short comings without feeling it reflects on you. There are those who did that with Bush as well. There is absolutely one and only one single thing that Obama could do that would incur their permanent wrath, and that would be if he switched parties. Other than that unlikely scenario, he will always be their messiah until someone new fills that void for them.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    There's a lot of truth to that.

Yes, I know this is an old thread. I simply felt compelled to pass this along.

http://plainevil.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Like I said many months before, Moonbats would switch their hate from Bush to someone else without missing a beat.

If Obama wins this hate isn't going away.

Moonbats will go out of their to start hurting those who've disagree with them for the last ten years.

I feels conflict inside the United States will start soon ( two years more, or less) and the Moonbats are too crazy and stupid to know that their hate needs victims to feed on.

They haven't seen people normal folks mad at them yet; and they're not going to like it when they get a bunch of vets, off the gridders, gun owners and indivualists pissed off.

Keep your powder dry kids.
    I recall your prediction. You were right but this was also fairly obvious considering DUmmies are transparent. They have never demonstrated an ability to separate their ideas and emotions. They "HATE" anyone who doesn't agree with them. The strongest emotions I detect from Conservatives regarding Liberals is generally amusement or distain.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Eyelids
    I really dont like Sarah Palin, like she is just not the kind of person I would associate myself with. She's a religious extremist, spoiled beauty queen and freeloader all wrapped into one. I dont hate her, but she's like the most popular girl in High School... you dont know how the hell she got there (other than her looks) but you know she's just full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I really dont like Sarah Palin, like she is just not the kind of person I would associate myself with. She's a religious extremist, spoiled beauty queen and freeloader all wrapped into one. I dont hate her, but she's like the most popular girl in High School... you dont know how the hell she got there (other than her looks) but you know she's just full of shit.
    Your opinion is noted. One could say the same for you: "dont know how the hell you got here ... but you know he's just full of shit." The thing is, she is labled a "religious extremist" only by those who wouldn't know what a religious extremist looks like.

She would not dislike you on the basis of your beliefs or lack thereof. Why can't you just let her have her Christian beliefs without comment? Answer: You're a Liberal! You wanted to dislike her and found a reason. It is a poor reason but you only needed an excuse to blame it on. This indicates a big character flaw in you.

Do you hate or dislike Uh-Bama for the same reason? Answer: NO! Why? You are a Liberal and equal rules don't apply.

You wanted to like Uh-Bama so you overlook the assertion that he is also a Christian. Can you explain that? No! You are a Liberal and all you do is deflect and equivocate.
    Last edited by AmPat; 10-10-2008 at 10:16 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Lib speak:

Religious extremist: In the US, someone who attends church weekly and professes a belief in Jesus Christ
    In Iraq: maybe those who bomb civilians...but most are really just "freedom fighters."

-
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.