Thread: Best socks?

1. #1 Best socks? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What's next???

Sun Dec 15, 2013, 05:03 PM
    Aerows

Best socks?

I asked in the Lounge, but no one answered. I probably should have asked here to begin with.

Everyone needs socks. I want to get some nice socks for northern relatives. And maybe some Southern ones too.

Not gaudy things, every day wear nice, warm socks that don't fall around your ankles, but also don't cut off the circulation to your legs.
    Best underwear??? Condoms???

There is a reason no one answered his post in the Lounge...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    At Walmart, Dr. Scholl socks for diabetics. My favorites, and I don't have diabetes.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    At Walmart, Dr. Scholl socks for diabetics. My favorites, and I don't have diabetes.
    I prefer microfiber.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

How can you shop at that evil corporation? At least you are providing jobs for children in China by the purchase of the socks.

One of our local drugstores has diabetic socks that I usually purchase. I'm not diabetic either, they are just more comfortable. Two pairs are $5.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    How can you shop at that evil corporation? At least you are providing jobs for children in China by the purchase of the socks.

One of our local drugstores has diabetic socks that I usually purchase. I'm not diabetic either, they are just more comfortable. Two pairs are $5.
    Sadly, just doing our part to placate our financial Masters.
    Thank you, Fed...

So long as we are buying their exports, maybe they will not call due, the note that we owe.
    For me and mine, the ONLY reason I will shop that store, is because it is the only 24 hour option for things I would rather get at Walgreen's or CVS.

BB
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

I like the diabetic socks, too, and I'm not a diabetic. They are thicker and warmer.

Target's boot socks for women are pretty good. They go up to my knees and stay there, plus they are thicker than the average knee socks.