Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Rich liberal women prefer conservative men 
    In fact, female millionaires all across the political spectrum prefer conservative men, especially in bed, apparently.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/14/ri...servative-men/

...Hot off the presses from Silicon Valley, MillionaireMatch.com has released the results of a survey showing that show that rich ass females prefer their men on the “right” side of the political spectrum. According to site stats, 81.4 percent of female millionaires prefer a conservative man rather than someone liberal (this includes Republicans, Democrats and independents). A whopping 76.6 percent of Democrat female millionaires said they “would prefer to date a conservative man.”

Some comments from rich females to the site:

“I don’t want a liberal man, I want someone who believes in a traditional family.”

“I want to be with a man who is ambitious, liberal men simply aren’t as ambitious.”

“Conservative men plan for the future, they’re in it for the long run.”

“Liberal men are less masculine.”

“Politics doesn’t matter to me when we’re inside the bedroom.”

“I’m very liberal, but I’m open to other opinions.”

...Two comments that could infuriate some women involved females who remarked on how conservative males take care of the female financially and how conservative males perform in bed.

One of the surveyed women explained why she believes conservative men are more appealing: “Simply put, conservative men are real men. They are the breadwinners, they wear the pants and they treat you like a lady.”

And of the women surveyed, 85 percent apparently agreed that conservative men are better in bed.

Said one woman, “Conservative men have so much masculine energy, they’re dominant.”

Next thing you know they are chasing you naked down the street with a butcher knife demanding sex, I hate that!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I'm not rich, but I am liberal. I want a guy who thinks I'm the best thing that walked into his life, won't put up with my bullshit, accepts me for who I am, believes he can succeed in life, not a hater on other people, and has a sense of humor.

I figure some of those qualities are either a conservative business man or a militant union leader. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Next thing you know they are chasing you naked down the street with a butcher knife demanding sex, I hate that!

Heh.

Now we know why Linda#'s likes it here.

How do you explain James Carville and Mary Matalin? She's a supposedly bright woman. She should have read this article first.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I'm not rich, but I am liberal. I want a guy who thinks I'm the best thing that walked into his life, won't put up with my bullshit, accepts me for who I am, believes he can succeed in life, not a hater on other people, and has a sense of humor.

I figure some of those qualities are either a conservative business man or a militant union leader. lol.
    So you want a gay man?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Now we know why Linda#'s likes it here.
    Right, I'm fishing for the next Mr. Numbers. mmm hmmmm.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    How do you explain James Carville and Mary Matalin? She's a supposedly bright woman. She should have read this article first.
    I actually worked with Mary Matalin back in the RNC days in the Reagan admin, before the Carville days. She's very funny, and I can totally see how their senses of humor bounce off each other. :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

Man, I hate it when they do that.