Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The ultimate DUmmie loser... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    There can only be one!!!

Mon Dec 9, 2013, 09:13 PM
    Locut0s

This is going to be an awkward Christmas...

By now my family at large, aunts, uncles, cousins etc largely know that I dropped school again. They know I have "issues" but I've never come out and really told anyone anything in detail. They know how many times I've dropped school of course and the fact that I still live at home, they know a little about me having depression, but not much more than that. A couple know more than others do. I know a few of my cousins and other relatives would just not, DO not, understand. One cousin has always been particularly condescending towards me ever since my problems have become more widely known. She means well I guess but she treats me like a 6 year old and wants to "fix me". That family has always been about success success success anyway and every time I meet them they want to know "what are you doing, what have you done" obviously nothing or very little but they always make a point of asking. Then they go on to wallow in their own achievements. I remember talking to said cousin when I was working 7-11 way back, a time I was doing MUCH better emotionally than now, and she actually said "I couldn't do that, I guess I'm always just focused on the 'bigger picture'" blah blah blah. Anyway as always we will be having everyone over for Christmas dinner and going over to their houses. I'm used to feeling like a failure in their presence but I've been particularly beaten down these past few months. So yeah these family dinners are going to be awkward for me. I'm actually still looking forward to Christmas otherwise. I really wish I could just skip them and have dinner with my immediate family but that would just look worse, they would enquire about what's wrong, why I'm not there etc.

How do you handle these types of things?
    This kid is amazing!!! He dominates the DUmmie Mental Health Support Forum!!!

He is hilarious, pathetic, sad, and retarded all wrapped up in one DU package.

Don't read too many of his threads, only DU experts like myself can handle it. I wouldn't
    want any of you to put a gun to your head...
    May the FORCE be with you!

I would beat him until his moral improves.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Meh!

I hate this time of year and make no bones about it. Leave me the ^%##%$ALONE!

Christmas isn't what it used to be, and with no family to be with, or traditions to follow... I say. "Happy Birthday Jesus!" and go on with the day...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Can I ask why anyone would put this kind of thing on a very public political message board?

(And has Frank put this guy in the running for 2013 yet?)

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Can I ask why anyone would put this kind of thing on a very public political message board?

(And has Frank put this guy in the running for 2013 yet?)

I'm not 100% sure but I think he has been voted on for DUmmie of the Year.

People like this guy are such gems that I often wonder if they are really one
    of us, just a deep cover mole...

Now, wait just one cotton-pickin' minute!!
    I have read and re-read that post (the .40 is not loaded, so I am ok)...
    And I have to agree with SR, that it has to be a mole...
    For all the ranting, it is NOT all about ME ME ME!
    It is all about THEM THEM THEM!!

Surely, this cannot be a serious DUmmie.
    He does not even go into his personal tale of woe, spelling out all the problems Bush caused in his life!
    And we all know how the good little drones love to tell and re-tell their tales, especially when they can blame them on someone else, especially W.

BB
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

Quote Originally Posted by MstrBlue View Post
    Now, wait just one cotton-pickin' minute!!
    I have read and re-read that post (the .40 is not loaded, so I am ok)...
    And I have to agree with SR, that it has to be a mole...
    For all the ranting, it is NOT all about ME ME ME!
    It is all about THEM THEM THEM!!

Surely, this cannot be a serious DUmmie.
    He does not even go into his personal tale of woe, spelling out all the problems Bush caused in his life!
    And we all know how the good little drones love to tell and re-tell their tales, especially when they can blame them on someone else, especially W.

BB

Read (with unloaded gun) all his other posts in that forum...if you dare!!!

Wallowing in self pity is the cornerstone of the loser liberal mentality. Someone should take him skydiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Someone should take him skydiving.
    Ha! Ha!

And sans parachute!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Mon Dec 9, 2013, 09:13 PM
    Locut0s

This is going to be an awkward Christmas...

By now my family at large, aunts, uncles, cousins etc largely know that I dropped school again. They know I have "issues" but I've never come out and really told anyone anything in detail. They know how many times I've dropped school of course and the fact that I still live at home, they know a little about me having depression, but not much more than that. A couple know more than others do. I know a few of my cousins and other relatives would just not, DO not, understand. One cousin has always been particularly condescending towards me ever since my problems have become more widely known. She means well I guess but she treats me like a 6 year old and wants to "fix me". That family has always been about success success success anyway and every time I meet them they want to know "what are you doing, what have you done" obviously nothing or very little but they always make a point of asking. Then they go on to wallow in their own achievements. I remember talking to said cousin when I was working 7-11 way back, a time I was doing MUCH better emotionally than now, and she actually said "I couldn't do that, I guess I'm always just focused on the 'bigger picture'" blah blah blah. Anyway as always we will be having everyone over for Christmas dinner and going over to their houses. I'm used to feeling like a failure in their presence but I've been particularly beaten down these past few months. So yeah these family dinners are going to be awkward for me. I'm actually still looking forward to Christmas otherwise. I really wish I could just skip them and have dinner with my immediate family but that would just look worse, they would enquire about what's wrong, why I'm not there etc.

How do you handle these types of things?

Wow......just, wow. I'm surprised he hasn't offed himself long ago.