1. #1 How can you be a Republican and not be a racist...?? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    How can you be a DUmmie and not be a moron????

Wed Dec 18, 2013, 02:00 PM
    busterbrown

How can you be a Republican and not be a racist...??

Last edited Wed Dec 18, 2013, 02:03 PM - Edit history (1)
    Oh yea, and I realize that there are very well intentioned Christian Republicans out there who some will claim, don’t have an ounce of hate in them.. You know, the ones who shake their head, when watching
    their local news which lead stories always begin at a crime scene...”These people need help from God”...

I know Republicans all to well and everyone of them will tell you that people of color need to pull themselves out of their own predicaments without ever giving a second thought to how these souls arrived at their predicament in the first place..
    I know DUmmies all too well also...
    May the FORCE be with you!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ahhh, this explains it...

Response to lame54 (Reply #12)
    Wed Dec 18, 2013, 02:45 PM

busterbrown

21. There you go!!

In my opinion, honestly and Mike Malloy got me thinking about this.. It’s hard to be White in this country and not be a racist ...Period!
    Mike Malloy, one of the most hateful pieces of shit on the planet, period.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I know Republicans all to well and everyone of them will tell you that people of color need to pull themselves out of their own predicaments...
    "Aid is just a stopgap. Commerce and entrepreneurial capitalism take more people out of poverty than aid". ~ Recently said by not a Republican.
    Be Not Afraid.

Further proof that DUmmies can't think past their noses. Too f'n stupid to realize that there are black Republicans. (Yeah, I know - "race traitors" and Uncle Toms, blah ,blah, blah but the one thing a DUmmie hates the most is anyone who would dare to think for themselves.)

I've come to the conclusion that when someone makes blanket accusations like this it's done to cover up their own misgivings.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I find its counter productive to engage liberals in discussions about race. They measure progress by how many they sign up for welfare whereas conservatives measure progress by how many they get off the welfare roles. There is no common ground here, just two diametrically opposed points of view; one based on dependency, the other based on hard work and self reliance.

With the brief exception of "Welfare to work" during Clinton's term the liberals have won The War of Poverty - that is to say they have created more of it - the direct result of paying people not to work, not to get married and not to take personal responsibility (and no, it's not just blacks suffering from harmful government policies).

At some point you just got to throw your hands up and admit there is no fixing "stuck on stupid" - there is a huge and growing underclass of Americans that can't be taught, that won't take responsibility and want nothing more than the security of a government check (or EBT card) every month for the rest of their miserable, unfulfilled, unproductive lives - and there's no changing that reality.

They will vote Democrat out of real necessity - they are not prepared nor can they comprehend any other existence. I say Let it be.

What these idiots do is say stuff about other groups ( you know, stereotypes) at Liberal forums, and the Moonbats believe its the truth instead of finding what people really think.

Which makes bigots out of them.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.