1. #1 OK, I've not commented yet on duck d, but this is just too, too much 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    OMG!!! cali speaketh!!!!

Sat Dec 21, 2013, 07:16 AM
    cali

OK, I've not commented yet on duck d, but this is just too, too much

I mean what is there to say about that bigoted piece of crap that hasn't been said here already, but when a candidate for congress compares Robinson to Rosa Parks? Unfuckingbelievable.

Candidate for Congress compares ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to Rosa Parks

Aurora political candidate Ian Bayne joined other conservatives rallying behind the embattled star of the A&E reality series “Duck Dynasty” Friday in a post on his campaign website praising the controversial TV personality.

A Republican candidate for Congress in the 11th District, Bayne called Phil Robertson the “Rosa Parks of our generation.” The 11th District includes parts of Naperville, Aurora and Joliet, among other towns.

<snip>

The post on Bayne’s site compares the iconic act of Parks — an African-American woman who defied customs of the day when she refused to relinquish her bus seat to a white person — and Robertson’s comments in the magazine interview.

“In December 1955, Rosa Parks took a stand against an unjust societal persecution of black people, and in December 2013, Robertson took a stand against persecution of Christians,” the post reads, adding that Parks inspired people across America. “What Parks did was courageous. What Mr. Robertson did was courageous, too.”

<snip>

http://www.suntimes.com/news/2450246...osa-parks.html

Well!! That settles it!! I'm sure Skinner was just waiting for cali to perk up
    before he bans anyone that might somehow support the Duck Guys!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

They're a lot more similar than a stupid Lib like Cali would ever admit - both of them were sick and tired of having to put up with the bullshit that society was jamming them with.