1. #1 Whole Foods CEO: Government Shouldn't ‘Take Over Entire Health Care System' 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    DUmmies displeased...again.

Fri Dec 20, 2013, 12:41 PM
    SHRED

Whole Foods CEO: Government Shouldn't ‘Take Over Entire Health Care System'

And spewing his politics is good for his business how?

What an idiot.

Whole Foods CEO John Mackey doesn’t want the government running America's health care system.

Mackey joined Fox News’ Stuart Varney on Wednesday to discuss the rollout of President Obama’s health care overhaul, better known as Obamacare. Mackey said that while he considered the law's controversial exchanges -- the online marketplaces where Americans can shop for insurance -- a “good idea,” he opposed the basic idea of government overly involving itself in the health care sector.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...p_ref=business
    Of course he'd be a hero if he loved the idea of the gubmint running health care. How DARE he have an opinion!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

These idiots sing the same old song day day after day " government can run it better."

And they have yet to show anyone where that is the case.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    These idiots sing the same old song day day after day " government can run it better."

And they have yet to show anyone where that is the case.
    When someone tells me that "Government can run it better" I respond with three simple letters......DMV.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    When someone tells me that "Government can run it better" I respond with three simple letters......DMV.

May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Obamacare makes the DMV look like Apple. Whenever someone tells me that the government should have gone straight to single payer, I point out that they couldn't even do a registration website, and now these clowns want to put the same people in charge of the whole thing.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!