Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Yeah I had the same thought when they were describing Robertson as "racist" in a few rants.

Give the LGBT mafia enough time and they'll push for that as well.

Good on Cracker Barrel for reversing course and keeping the merchandise out for sale.
    Wow! Tex...

You are so behind the "news"....

Phil Roberts did make a racist comment, when he was working with blacks, as white trash, in the cotton fields, during Jim crow... Please try to keep up...

You ignorant twit....

Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Wow! Tex...

Phil Roberts did make a racist comment, when he was working with blacks, as white trash, in the cotton fields, during Jim crow... Please try to keep up...

You ignorant twit....

Note to self...get AFN dish installed for Christmas.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Wow! Tex...

You ignorant twit....

Wait a minute. Is it possible, even remotely? Naw, can't be....seems too far-fetched....but the mind boggles.

Ya think Paula Deen and Phil Robertson might be...

...wait for it...

...siblings?

That right there might explain the entire Cracker Barrel issue. Paula's back in the kitchen cracking eggs while Phil's out shooting ducks for the CB menu.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Star Member n2doc (29,633 posts)
    6. Yeah a real apology

Not one of those "If we offended anyone, we apologize" weenie ones. I guess they really are sorry for doing the right thing. Fuck em. I hope the folks boycotting Rush and Chick fil a add Crackers Barrel to the list.
    LMAO!

Yeah, you boycott Rush. He'll definitely be hurt by the loss of the "stoned, unemployed male, age 29-54 and living in his parents' basement" demographic.

Chick-fil-A is really feeling the pain of that boycott.

LOL!
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Can't I just get a chicken sandwich without it being some sort of political statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Can't I just get a chicken sandwich without it being some sort of political statement?
    I guess not.

Wow! Tex...

You ignorant twit....

Yeah, it's incredibly, unforgivably racist for an old guy to truthfully tell his own narrow experiences in the distant past as he remembers them, if it doesn't conform to all current politically-correct memes and the accepted wisdom as written by people who mostly weren't even alive at the same time he was talking about.

Sorry, but the left has decided that the personal is political. Remember when buying lettuce or grapes was a sign of a lack of solidarity with labor cartels? Well, now it's chicken.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Then you need to have a talk with your ilk who tend to make a political statement about the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Sorry, but the left has decided that the personal is political. Remember when buying lettuce or grapes was a sign of a lack of solidarity with labor cartels? Well, now it's chicken.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but when Chavez was calling for grape boycotts didn't people go to the marker and buy nothing but grapes?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    LMAO!

Yeah, you boycott Rush. He'll definitely be hurt by the loss of the "stoned, unemployed male, age 29-54 and living in his parents' basement" demographic.

Chick-fil-A is really feeling the pain of that boycott.

LOL!
    Yeah. Wife and I were in Lancaster and had to park 1/4 mile away from the Chick-fil-A up there and waited in line for over an hour. It was amazing.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.