Thread: Why I Cannot Blame Russia and India for Taking on the Gays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Why I Cannot Blame Russia and India for Taking on the Gays 
    Why I Cannot Blame Russia and India for Taking on the Gays
    By Robert Oscar Lopez
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/..._the_gays.html

Russia and India: Defenders of Decency, Bogeymen of the Gay Lobby

Russia remains stalwart in its laws that aim to curb the influence of the West's gay-friendly culture on Russian youth. Meanwhile, last week, in a stunning turn of events, India's high court reinstituted a nineteenth-century law against sodomy. On cue, the ligbitist kibitzers are going crazy in such homophile haunts as the New Yorker and the Guardian, expressing total outrage that there should exist, anywhere on the globe, nations that do not think it's normal or appropriate to subsidize and celebrate men sodomizing boys.

I cannot blame Russia, India, or any nation for reacting to what they see in the West with measures that I would ostensibly oppose on principle. Russia's ban on promoting homosexuality to children does impinge on free speech. India's ban on sodomy is an intrusion into the sex lives of consenting adults. But we don't live in an ostensible world. We live in a real world, where there are real gay organizations in the West, who are engaging in real machinations to spread their sickness all over the globe.

It's time to admit it, my gay brothers: Our culture is sick

Gay male culture in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and much of Europe is sick. It is literally plagued with disease -- not only HIV (which is rising again), but also syphilis (which has made a comeback). And Michelangelo Signorile, the dowager prince of gay news at the Huffington Post, admitted at long last what gay watchdog groups had been denying for decades upon decades: the chronic, timeless state of the homosexual man is to chase after pubescent boys.

Signorile has been busy defending 39-year-old Dustin Lance Black, the screenwriter who seduced a 19-year-old boy -- and yes, a teenager is a boy, period, even if he is a gold medalist; for heaven's sake, he can't even legally drink alcohol in the U.S. Signorile called the sleazy predation "intergenerational sex" and explained to all the "homophobic" people who might object that in the gay world, it's normal for old men to sodomize boys.

Signorile says this is "nurturing" and educational, kind of like being someone's private tutor, only the tutelage involves lubricant, preparatory enemas, and the tearing of the boy's rectal lining, all in the name of initiation. It's also unsanitary, painful, and likely to interfere with whatever development the boy might have toward eventual sex with women.

Two weeks after Signorile's ode to sleaze, the Daily Mail broke yet another story of a homosexual dad sodomizing a boy and sharing him with his male partner. This time, the boy in question was not a teen, but nine, and he was Carl Herold's own son. So in two weeks we go from "it's legal, so why not?" to "oh, darn, it's illegal; I guess I shouldn't be encouraging this."

Scratch that second quote, since the gay writers at Salon and such will never admit wrongdoing. I assume Michelangelo Signorile would rather die than admit that by glamorizing the act of sodomy between men and boys, he would have anything to do with Carl Herold's rationalizing of his own kind of "nurturing" "intergenerational" sex. Sometimes the people who are plunging down the slippery slope don't see the slippery slope; those of us standing at the top screaming "stop the madness" can see it, but nobody listens to us.

Because part of the gay world's sickness is the diabolical insistence that people are "born" gay, gays like Signorile and Black think of boys as already certified gay flowers waiting to be plucked. Often this comes from their having rewritten their own childhood and adolescence, to convince themselves, as so many vocal gay men do, that they knew they were gay from the time they were five. All of which is nonsense. Read the work of researcher Lisa Diamond. Sexuality is fluid well into our twenties. She focuses on women, probably because she doesn't want to deal with bitchy gay men despising her for playing into the hated "ex-gays'" hands, but the same goes for men. Sexuality is fluid. If you sodomize a boy when he's a teenager, you're imposing your homosexual narrative on him, not awakening something that's inside him waiting to blossom.

But to understand these truths, gay men would have to tune out the cacophony of rhetoric tied to National Coming Out Day, It Gets Better, Gay-Straight Alliances, and all the other civic institutions devoted to convincing the whole West of the lie that people are born gay and teens need to expedite an online profile so the buzzards can circle overhead, looking for fresh meat.

I used to avoid assessing the motives of others at all costs. But I can't help supposing that the myth of people being born gay served a very useful purpose of justifying "intergenerational" sex as some sort of "teachable moment" rather than what it is: selfish, sleazy, old gay men sodomizing boys....

39 year old hetero men sleep with 19 year old females on a regular basis. It's considered cool in the world of rock and roll. Is a 19 year old female any less a teenager than a 19 year old male?

Russia is wrong in what they are doing. It's not a good sign of progress toward freedom and human rights. No one can talk about homosexuality in a positive manner any more under the threat of criminal prosecution.

Next, they will ban gays from restaurants and theaters. Then, they'll make them wear some kind of symbol to single them out from the crowd. We all know what happens after that.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Why I Cannot Blame Russia and India for Taking on the Gays
    By Robert Oscar Lopez
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/..._the_gays.html

Russia and India: Defenders of Decency, Bogeymen of the Gay Lobby

Russia remains stalwart in its laws that aim to curb the influence of the West's gay-friendly culture on Russian youth. Meanwhile, last week, in a stunning turn of events, India's high court reinstituted a nineteenth-century law against sodomy. On cue, the ligbitist kibitzers are going crazy in such homophile haunts as the New Yorker and the Guardian, expressing total outrage that there should exist, anywhere on the globe, nations that do not think it's normal or appropriate to subsidize and celebrate men sodomizing boys.

I cannot blame Russia, India, or any nation for reacting to what they see in the West with measures that I would ostensibly oppose on principle. Russia's ban on promoting homosexuality to children does impinge on free speech. India's ban on sodomy is an intrusion into the sex lives of consenting adults. But we don't live in an ostensible world. We live in a real world, where there are real gay organizations in the West, who are engaging in real machinations to spread their sickness all over the globe.

It's time to admit it, my gay brothers: Our culture is sick

Gay male culture in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and much of Europe is sick. It is literally plagued with disease -- not only HIV (which is rising again), but also syphilis (which has made a comeback). And Michelangelo Signorile, the dowager prince of gay news at the Huffington Post, admitted at long last what gay watchdog groups had been denying for decades upon decades: the chronic, timeless state of the homosexual man is to chase after pubescent boys.

Signorile has been busy defending 39-year-old Dustin Lance Black, the screenwriter who seduced a 19-year-old boy -- and yes, a teenager is a boy, period, even if he is a gold medalist; for heaven's sake, he can't even legally drink alcohol in the U.S. Signorile called the sleazy predation "intergenerational sex" and explained to all the "homophobic" people who might object that in the gay world, it's normal for old men to sodomize boys.

Signorile says this is "nurturing" and educational, kind of like being someone's private tutor, only the tutelage involves lubricant, preparatory enemas, and the tearing of the boy's rectal lining, all in the name of initiation. It's also unsanitary, painful, and likely to interfere with whatever development the boy might have toward eventual sex with women.

Two weeks after Signorile's ode to sleaze, the Daily Mail broke yet another story of a homosexual dad sodomizing a boy and sharing him with his male partner. This time, the boy in question was not a teen, but nine, and he was Carl Herold's own son. So in two weeks we go from "it's legal, so why not?" to "oh, darn, it's illegal; I guess I shouldn't be encouraging this."

Scratch that second quote, since the gay writers at Salon and such will never admit wrongdoing. I assume Michelangelo Signorile would rather die than admit that by glamorizing the act of sodomy between men and boys, he would have anything to do with Carl Herold's rationalizing of his own kind of "nurturing" "intergenerational" sex. Sometimes the people who are plunging down the slippery slope don't see the slippery slope; those of us standing at the top screaming "stop the madness" can see it, but nobody listens to us.

Because part of the gay world's sickness is the diabolical insistence that people are "born" gay, gays like Signorile and Black think of boys as already certified gay flowers waiting to be plucked. Often this comes from their having rewritten their own childhood and adolescence, to convince themselves, as so many vocal gay men do, that they knew they were gay from the time they were five. All of which is nonsense. Read the work of researcher Lisa Diamond. Sexuality is fluid well into our twenties. She focuses on women, probably because she doesn't want to deal with bitchy gay men despising her for playing into the hated "ex-gays'" hands, but the same goes for men. Sexuality is fluid. If you sodomize a boy when he's a teenager, you're imposing your homosexual narrative on him, not awakening something that's inside him waiting to blossom.

But to understand these truths, gay men would have to tune out the cacophony of rhetoric tied to National Coming Out Day, It Gets Better, Gay-Straight Alliances, and all the other civic institutions devoted to convincing the whole West of the lie that people are born gay and teens need to expedite an online profile so the buzzards can circle overhead, looking for fresh meat.

I used to avoid assessing the motives of others at all costs. But I can't help supposing that the myth of people being born gay served a very useful purpose of justifying "intergenerational" sex as some sort of "teachable moment" rather than what it is: selfish, sleazy, old gay men sodomizing boys....
    This is your funniest contribution so far. Clearly Lopez is going over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    39 year old hetero men sleep with 19 year old females on a regular basis. It's considered cool in the world of rock and roll. Is a 19 year old female any less a teenager than a 19 year old male?

Russia is wrong in what they are doing. It's not a good sign of progress toward freedom and human rights. No one can talk about homosexuality in a positive manner any more under the threat of criminal prosecution.

Next, they will ban gays from restaurants and theaters. Then, they'll make them wear some kind of symbol to single them out from the crowd. We all know what happens after that.
    Then that will be a good thing.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    This is your funniest contribution so far. Clearly Lopez is going over the edge.
    What is factually inaccurate with what he said?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

It's not a good sign of progress toward freedom and human rights.
    Since when is your sexual preference a "human right"? You're putting you you choose to gratify you sexually up there with being able to vote own property and keep a firearm. And it couldn't be farther from any of those if you tried.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    And with this comment you've proven his comments are right on the mark. You can't provide a valid counterpoint to the message so you attack the messenger instead....the actions of a loser.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Since when is your sexual preference a "human right"? You're putting you you choose to gratify you sexually up there with being able to vote own property and keep a firearm. And it couldn't be farther from any of those if you tried.

This is Russia we are talking about, not the US. A country with a history of pogroms against others, mostly Jews, in the past, in both the former communist government and under the monarchy. So when I'm talking about human rights, I'm not talking about the right to get married to someone of the same gender, I'm talking about the right to be alive and not get shipped off to Siberia in a cattle car for being gay.

Unless that is okay with you.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    This is Russia we are talking about, not the US. A country with a history of pogroms against others, mostly Jews, in the past, in both the former communist government and under the monarchy. So when I'm talking about human rights, I'm not talking about the right to get married to someone of the same gender, I'm talking about the right to be alive and not get shipped off to Siberia in a cattle car for being gay.

Unless that is okay with you.
    That's not what Putin is doing. He is not rounding up homosexuals, arresting them, and sending them to Siberia. He is telling them to stop proselytizing to the young. Period. In the US, we have a First Amendment which prevents (or at least curtails) laws like this. That is why Putin's move resonates more here than in other countries, where it is probably considered quite tame. Compared to Uganda, Putin might as well be carrying a rainbow flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    That's not what Putin is doing. He is not rounding up homosexuals, arresting them, and sending them to Siberia. He is telling them to stop proselytizing to the young. Period. In the US, we have a First Amendment which prevents (or at least curtails) laws like this. That is why Putin's move resonates more here than in other countries, where it is probably considered quite tame. Compared to Uganda, Putin might as well be carrying a rainbow flag.

Rounding people up and arresting them is never the first move. It's the end game for pogroms.

What Putin is doing is curtailing free speech, at the least. If I were performing the same job I do in Russia, and one of my kids was gay and tried to commit suicide, I could be arrested for telling him it's okay that he's gay-especially if I was also gay, then I'd be "proselytizing".

The first move against a group that an oppressive government will enact will be actions that take the people out of public view and keep their views from being heard. It helps make them appear less human than "the rest of us God-fearing decent people". When the Nazis banned Jews from parks, theaters, restaurants, etc., it was a first step, to see if the people would object. They didn't.