1. #1 The only white perp of "knock out game" gets slammed by Eric Holder 
    Eric Holder is clearly a racist. There is no other way to interpret this JD reaction to one white guy (who seems to have done this as some kind of experiment it race) while so many black perpetrators go free. Impeachment is too good for this guy.

Federal authorities charge white ‘knockout’ suspect with hate crime
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...kout-suspect-/

Federal authorities said Thursday they have arrested and charged a Texas man in connection with the “knockout game,” accusing him of a hate crime for targeting a black man for a vicious street attack.

Most knockout victims that have appeared in news reports have been white, but the Justice Department said in this instance the victim was a 79-year-old black man, and stepped in with federal charges.

...The Justice Department said it filed a criminal complaint against 27-year-old Conrad Alvin Barrett on Tuesday and arrested him on Thursday.

According to Justice officials, Mr. Barrett recorded himself on his cellphone attacking the 79-year-old man, laughing and saying “Knockout” as he runs away.

The 79-year-old man had his jaw broken in the Nov. 24 attack.

“The plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?” Mr. Barrett says in the video, according to the authorities....

Hope they hang this punk up by his balls; breaking an old man's jaw for fun and getting on Tv.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Hope they hang this punk up by his balls; breaking an old man's jaw for fun and getting on Tv.
    So do I but to then be charged with a federal hate crime when all of the black perps weren't?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So do I but to then be charged with a federal hate crime when all of the black perps weren't?
    It lets the JD look like they're doing something and at the same time make the PC crowd happy.

In Saint Louis a couple of years ago an old Vietnamess retire school teacher was killed in the KOG, and the JD has done sh*t about that case at all. Why you ask; because the PC crowd didn't care.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

Blacks are incapable of being racist [/du mode]
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    [I]Eric Holder is clearly a racist. There is no other way to interpret this JD reaction to one white guy (who seems to have done this as some kind of experiment it race) while so many black perpetrators go free. Impeachment is too good for this guy.
    He deserves to be exposed as the true racist and habitual lair he is. And, the parents of Holder's supporters should be prosecuted for having not used their abortion option.

It follows his pattern. Just remember those black panthers who obstructed people (whites) trying to vote. Holder did NOTHING!!! Of course he would look the other way when all the knock out perps were black. Why would he prosecute them? They are poor, underprivileged children.

The white guy in Texas was also a jerk. But two wrongs don't make a right. Holder should resign--but I'm sure that he's just following the wishes of his beloved leader.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"