1. #1 Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor’s Favorability Rating Now 9 Points Above Barack Obama's 
    Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor’s Favorability Rating Now Nine Points Above Barack Obama’s

http://weaselzippers.us/

In a bad omen for Democrats hopes in the mid-term elections, Barack Obama’s favorability rating has slide so far that he’s now nine points under the rating for our favorite crack-smoking Canadian mayor.

In the most recent polling, Rob Ford gets 47% of Toronto’s denizen’s approval, while Obama gets a dismal 38% from Americans.

That's because we are racist!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Only one in five Israelis trusts Obama on Iran
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/only-on...obama-on-iran/

Times of Israel poll: US president more popular among Israeli voters than Bennett or Lapid but less than Netanyahu, strongly disliked by Israeli Arabs

Just one in five Israeli voters believes that President Barack Obama will prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, according to a new survey conducted for The Times of Israel.

Asked if they agreed with the statement, “I trust US President Barack Obama to ensure that Iran does not achieve a nuclear weapon,” just 22 percent of likely Israeli voters said yes.

Fully 64% in the survey, conducted by pollster Stephan Miller of (202) Strategies, said they did not agree with the statement, and 15% said they did not know or refused to answer.

The survey also asked Israeli voters if they held a favorable view of the US president. Even among the 33% who said they did (50% said they did not), trust in Obama’s ability to stop an Iranian nuclear weapons push was split evenly at 43% to 43%.

The survey found that, as in the United States, Obama tended to do better among female voters, while male voters were more skeptical. Just 19% of males trusted the president on Iran, compared to 25% of female respondents. The most skeptical groups were male voters 55 and older (only 16% of whom agreed they could trust him on Iran) and former Soviet Union immigrants who arrived after 1989 (just 12%).

While the figures show a striking lack of faith in an American president who has vowed time and again to prevent an Iranian nuclear weapon, it is worth noting that Obama still fares better among Israeli likely voters, in terms of his favorability rating, than do many senior Israeli politicians who are actually dependent on those voters.

That's because they are racist!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Only one in five Israelis trusts Obama on Iran
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/only-on...obama-on-iran/

Times of Israel poll: US president more popular among Israeli voters than Bennett or Lapid but less than Netanyahu, strongly disliked by Israeli Arabs

Just one in five Israeli voters believes that President Barack Obama will prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, according to a new survey conducted for The Times of Israel.

Asked if they agreed with the statement, “I trust US President Barack Obama to ensure that Iran does not achieve a nuclear weapon,” just 22 percent of likely Israeli voters said yes.

Fully 64% in the survey, conducted by pollster Stephan Miller of (202) Strategies, said they did not agree with the statement, and 15% said they did not know or refused to answer.

The survey also asked Israeli voters if they held a favorable view of the US president. Even among the 33% who said they did (50% said they did not), trust in Obama’s ability to stop an Iranian nuclear weapons push was split evenly at 43% to 43%.

The survey found that, as in the United States, Obama tended to do better among female voters, while male voters were more skeptical. Just 19% of males trusted the president on Iran, compared to 25% of female respondents. The most skeptical groups were male voters 55 and older (only 16% of whom agreed they could trust him on Iran) and former Soviet Union immigrants who arrived after 1989 (just 12%).

While the figures show a striking lack of faith in an American president who has vowed time and again to prevent an Iranian nuclear weapon, it is worth noting that Obama still fares better among Israeli likely voters, in terms of his favorability rating, than do many senior Israeli politicians who are actually dependent on those voters.

Lucky for Obama he's not President of Israel.

From what I understand, Toronto's crack smoking mayor is fairly popular there, and is viewed as being a good mayor despite his personal weaknesses. It's Canada. It's kind of like the US, but not quite. They use the metric system, they sell alcoholic beverages at state stores, and they trust their population not to become junkies if cough syrup and pain relievers with a small amount of codeine are sold without a prescription.

To be honest, I find it really difficult to believe that Kwame Kilpatrick didn't smoke crack at some point during his time as mayor of Detroit. He certainly acted like it at times.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Israel's gain is our loss.

From what I understand, Toronto's crack smoking mayor is fairly popular there, and is viewed as being a good mayor despite his personal weaknesses. It's Canada. It's kind of like the US, but not quite. They use the metric system, they sell alcoholic beverages at state stores, and they trust their population not to become junkies if cough syrup and pain relievers with a small amount of codeine are sold without a prescription.

To be honest, I find it really difficult to believe that Kwame Kilpatrick didn't smoke crack at some point during his time as mayor of Detroit. He certainly acted like it at times.
    If Obama approaches this the way that we have come to expect, Jay Carney will soon announce that Obama is going to spend his next vacation (which ought to be in a week or so, given that it's been almost three weeks since his last one) smoking crack and cooking meth. Anything for the polls...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Marion Barry did.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    If Obama approaches this the way that we have come to expect, Jay Carney will soon announce that Obama is going to spend his next vacation (which ought to be in a week or so, given that it's been almost three weeks since his last one) smoking crack and cooking meth. Anything for the polls...
    SAY MY NAME!!!

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    SAY MY NAME!!!

That is awesome.