Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 HILLARY 2016 NOW OFFICIAL 
    Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?

Please take a moment to read this special message from General Wes Clark. Ready For Hillary PAC is solely responsible for the content of this message.

Grassroots movements happen when neighbors talk to neighbors and tell them to get involved.

One of the best ways to spark these conversations about Hillary potentially running in 2016 is by showing your support right now.

Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3b.htm

What difference does it make?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

By "Ready for Hillary," do they mean that we should assume the position?

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Grassroots movements happen when neighbors talk to neighbors and tell them to get involved.

Grass roots?? LOL!

This is as professional as campaigns get. It's like Democratic "Underground" which was a DNC front all along.

They're selling an image again. It's like "Hope and Change" (and messianism) with Obama: Hillary is the "grass roots" or "underground" candidate. The only question is will her trademark look more like Pepsi or Coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Grass roots?? LOL!

This is as professional as campaigns get. It's like Democratic "Underground" which was a DNC front all along.

They're selling an image again. It's like "Hope and Change" (and messianism) with Obama: Hillary is the "grass roots" or "underground" candidate. The only question is will her trademark look more like Pepsi or Coke.
    I think that they mean grass roots in the Colorado sense, because whoever thinks that this is a spontaneous reaction is smoking something.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Once again, if the GOP or her Democratic opponents don't run ads similar to my idea for one which is of a phone ringing away on a desk with a text like this on the screen they're idiots or they really don't want to win:

Prior to 9/11/12, Ambassador Stevens asked Secy Clinton for more security because of a growing threat in Benghazi(ringing phone)
    Instead, Secy Clinton removed Ambassador's security team(ringing phone)
    Ambassador Stevens once again informs state dept of a "dire security warning"(ringing phone)
    Again, Secy Clinton ignores request(ringing phone)
    On 9/8/12, Benghazi security officials inform state department of pending attacks(ringing phone)
    On 9/11/12, Ambassador Stevens informs state dept of deteriorating security(ringing phone)
    Ambassador Stevens informs US Embassy that the consulate was under attack(ringing phone)
    No help was ever sent. Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, and Tyrone Woods were killed in the attack(ringing phone)
    Secy Clinton's phone was ringing at 3am on 9/11/12(ringing phone)
    She never picked it up(ringing phone)
    Can she be trusted to be Commander in Chief?

Cut to video of her saying what difference does it make...fade to black with phone still ringing
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer

Power CUer
    Another odd little article:

Hillary Clinton will run on repealing Obamacare
    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/60270

With all the talk abuzz about an inevitable Hillary Clinton candidacy, I wager that her platform will include repealing ObamaCare. Hillary will declare late in the spring so that she can positively impact the midterm elections to benefit the Democrats.

What would Hillary gain from a repeal-ObamaCare platform?

First, such a position would effectively neuter the Republican position of anyone running in 2014 (and beyond). All the hand-wringing and fundraising, all the sob-stories and alarm bells about ObamaCare would be utterly weakened if Hillary was out there saying the exact same thing. Any Republican candidate on the same policy page as Hillary Clinton would be disastrous for them. The Republicans are hoping for strong gains in 2014 — possibly even taking the Senate — and are banking on a fledgling ObamaCare to do it. This objective could not be achieved with Hillary added to the mix.

Second, a repeal-ObamaCare position from Hillary would give vulnerable Democrats a free pass to sever close ties and loyalty to Obama. Obama is toxic right now; his popularity is in the mid 30’s and his signature legislation is overwhelmingly disliked across the country. With Hillary jumping in, Democrats would be able to rally around a more popular and likeable Democrat (what Democrat doesn’t like the Clintons?) and distance themselves from Obama and ObamaCare without hurting the Democrat brand. In fact, she enhances it right now.

Finally, Hillary herself was intimately involved in health care reform after Clinton’s election in 1992. The legislation she helped champion via the Taskforce For Health Care Reform was aptly dubbed “Hillarycare”. Twenty years later, in comparison to ObamaCare, it doesn’t look so bad, does it? Perhaps not anymore. Hillarycare had its own, but different, mandate: for all employers to provide healthcare for their workers. Is this the alternative solution and finally Hillary’s day in the sun? Or is it possible that Hillary would take healthcare reform even further than ObamaCare? Knowing the growing disdain for mandates perhaps Hillary would instead lobby for a single-payer system — which is a dream of many progressives.

Whatever the case, running on repealing ObamaCare is a win-win for Hillary. She gets to directly impact and help the midterm elections for the Democrats. Six years after her primary defeat against Obama, Hillary will emerge as the better, wiser, and more likeable Democrat (revenge is a dish best served cold?). And finally, Hillary will have the unprecedented opportunity to finish the healthcare reform she started two decades ago, since practically anything will be seen as better than ObamaCare now.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I think that they mean grass roots in the Colorado sense, because whoever thinks that this is a spontaneous reaction is smoking something.
    I like Hillary, but I don't think anything she does is spontaneous.

What scares me most about dying before the next Presidential election is that I'd be voting for Hillary once I'm gone.
    Under Capitalism, Man Exploits Man

Under Communism, It's the Other Way Around

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I like Hillary, but I don't think anything she does is spontaneous.
    Why?

I mean why do you like Hillary? Not trying to be snotty or partisan, just curious about your reasons.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS