Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Why?

I mean why do you like Hillary? Not trying to be snotty or partisan, just curious about your reasons.
    Maybe it is a pity vote.

All her life she has pictured herself as the perfect feminist yet she has done nothing but play second fiddle to men in her political career, the token woman subordinate to even a newcomer democrat with no record.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I like Hillary, but I don't think anything she does is spontaneous.
    Name me one thing she has accomplished, not what jobs she held but one concrete thing she has done.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Name me one thing she has accomplished, not what jobs she held but one concrete thing she has done.
    In the back of your mind, in the darkest recesses, are you ever haunted with the thought of Hillary possibly having to play humidor for Bill.
    Now you will have nightmares.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    In the back of your mind, in the darkest recesses, are you ever haunted with the thought of Hillary possibly having to play humidor for Bill.
    Now you will have nightmares.
    No I don't have those nightmares, I doubt she has had sex with a man for the last 20 years or so. I doubt I will get an answer from hillary fans but I had to ask
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Without any prior experience with financial instruments, she taught herself how to predict the cattle futures market and in a few months time had returns that career professionals in the field would give their eye teeth for and still would be unable to match.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Without any prior experience with financial instruments, she taught herself how to predict the cattle futures market and in a few months time had returns that career professionals in the field would give their eye teeth for and still would be unable to match.
    Don't forget what a good actress she is. Who could forget her dance with Bill on the beach with the cameras rolling? She had to play the part of the good, forgiving wife to that cheating SOB.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?

Please take a moment to read this special message from General Wes Clark. Ready For Hillary PAC is solely responsible for the content of this message.

Grassroots movements happen when neighbors talk to neighbors and tell them to get involved.

One of the best ways to spark these conversations about Hillary potentially running in 2016 is by showing your support right now.

Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3b.htm

What difference does it make?
    Kill me now.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I like Hillary, but I don't think anything she does is spontaneous.
    Oh, I think that her combustion during the Benghazi hearings was spontaneous. You can't plan that kind of meltdown.

Seriously, though, aside from her plumbing, what do you like about her?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood 4ust View Post
    What scares me most about dying before the next Presidential election is that I'd be voting for Hillary once I'm gone.
    Only in Chicago. Anywhere else, you can rest in peace.

She created the phrase "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy." This has been a source of humor among conservatives for years.

In response to ongoing accusations surrounding the Clintons' investment in a real estate development known as Whitewater in the late 1970s and early 1980s, Clinton's Attorney General Janet Reno had appointed an independent counsel, Kenneth Starr, to investigate those accusations in 1994. Starr's investigation began to branch out into a variety of unrelated issues, from Filegate to Travelgate to allegations that Bill Clinton had an affair with Paula Jones prior to his presidency. White House intern Monica Lewinsky signed an affidavit that she had not had a relationship with Clinton, but Lewinsky's confidant Linda Tripp had been recording their phone conversations and offered Starr tapes of Lewinsky describing her feelings for, and alleging encounters with, the president. The president was asked to give a deposition, and accusations that he lied about an affair under oath first made national headlines on January 17, 1998, when the story was picked up by the conservative-right e-mail newsletter The Drudge Report. Despite swift denials from President Clinton, the media attention grew.

On January 27, 1998, Hillary Clinton appeared on NBC's The Today Show, in an interview with Matt Lauer.

Matt Lauer: "You have said, I understand, to some close friends, that this is the last great battle, and that one side or the other is going down here."

Hillary Clinton: "Well, I don't know if I've been that dramatic. That would sound like a good line from a movie. But I do believe that this is a battle. I mean, look at the very people who are involved in this they have popped up in other settings. This is the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president."
    BTW, the first question that I would ask of her in a town hall is whether she will appologize to the people that she accused of fabricating the Lewinsky affair, since it is now known that they were right all along. If she continues to claim that it was a VRWC, then I would ask how the VRWC was able to get Bill's penis into the intern.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

9. #19 The Clintons have a lot to answer for.... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Oh, I think that her combustion during the Benghazi hearings was spontaneous. You can't plan that kind of meltdown.

Seriously, though, aside from her plumbing, what do you like about her?

Only in Chicago. Anywhere else, you can rest in peace.

She created the phrase "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy." This has been a source of humor among conservatives for years.

In response to ongoing accusations surrounding the Clintons' investment in a real estate development known as Whitewater in the late 1970s and early 1980s, Clinton's Attorney General Janet Reno had appointed an independent counsel, Kenneth Starr, to investigate those accusations in 1994. Starr's investigation began to branch out into a variety of unrelated issues, from Filegate to Travelgate to allegations that Bill Clinton had an affair with Paula Jones prior to his presidency. White House intern Monica Lewinsky signed an affidavit that she had not had a relationship with Clinton, but Lewinsky's confidant Linda Tripp had been recording their phone conversations and offered Starr tapes of Lewinsky describing her feelings for, and alleging encounters with, the president. The president was asked to give a deposition, and accusations that he lied about an affair under oath first made national headlines on January 17, 1998, when the story was picked up by the conservative-right e-mail newsletter The Drudge Report. Despite swift denials from President Clinton, the media attention grew.

On January 27, 1998, Hillary Clinton appeared on NBC's The Today Show, in an interview with Matt Lauer.

Matt Lauer: "You have said, I understand, to some close friends, that this is the last great battle, and that one side or the other is going down here."

Hillary Clinton: "Well, I don't know if I've been that dramatic. That would sound like a good line from a movie. But I do believe that this is a battle. I mean, look at the very people who are involved in this they have popped up in other settings. This is the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president."
    BTW, the first question that I would ask of her in a town hall is whether she will appologize to the people that she accused of fabricating the Lewinsky affair, since it is now known that they were right all along. If she continues to claim that it was a VRWC, then I would ask how the VRWC was able to get Bill's penis into the intern.

They took a lot of elderly people's money with the fine print in the White Water contracts (miss one payment and you forfeit all your land). They are astoundingly corrupt. If you've never seen The Clinton Chronicles you should.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLnZwwYlYP0
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

This was passed on by a good friend. I've heard about her lovely language for years, but this sort of gives even more of an insight into her character. She obviously has no regard whatsoever for the Secret Service, who had to protect her, or the military. I'll bet they were tempted to have a lapse in guarding her, but they're trained to well to behave the way she does.

I'd like to hear again why this foul-mouthed person who has such disdain for those tasked to protect her should be president. No wonder Bubba strayed, but I guess it's the chicken and the egg thing. Was he such a dog because she was so foul, or was she so foul because he was such a disloyal, cheating dog? (Actually I love dogs, I'm disabusing the name "dog" when describing him).

I've heard of pottymouth but this is outhouse mouth, from the word go.

It is unfortunate the electorate in this country does not have higher standards than this....

THE NEXT DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE IN HER OWN WORDS!

Nice language but these are her actual words.

"Where is the G.damn f.king flag! I want the G.damn f.king flag up every morning at f.king sunrise."
    -From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.244- Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's
    mansion on Labor Day 1991.

"F. off! It's enough I have to see you s.-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your
    G.damn job and keep your mouth shut."
    -From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90-Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after
    one of them greeted her with "Good Morning"

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f.king ass over here and grab those bags!
    -From the book "The First Partner" p.259- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry
    her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

"Stay the f.k back, stay the f.k back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just
    f.king do as I say, Okay!!?"
    -From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139- Hillary screaming
    at her Secret Service detail.

"Where's the miserable c.sucker!"
    -From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

"You f.ing idiot"
    From the book "Crossfire" p.84-Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!
    From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p.71-72-- Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while
    en route to Air Force One.

"Come on Bill, put your d.k up! You can't f.k her here!!"
    From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.243-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him
    talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.

Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.

http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS