1. #1 Violent Street Gang Alarms Police, Makes Small Children Giggle. 
    Gang's rise unnerves local police

by Michael Ferraresi - Oct. 5, 2008 12:00 AM
    The Arizona Republic

The Fluffy Bunny Crew, a street gang, was formed years ago on upscale high-school campuses in the northeast Valley, a far cry from the low-income neighborhoods believed by many to spawn second- and third-generation gang members.

Members of the predominantly White gang of suburban young people first attracted police attention by mugging classmates at northeast Phoenix parties.

During the past two years, they have evolved from a party crew into a street gang known for armed robberies, drug deals and violent crime, police say.
    Phoenix police say the Fluffy Bunny Crew is under investigation in a Phoenix homicide and other crimes in northeast Valley communities.

Phoenix police Lt. Larry Giebelhausen said investigators at the Desert Horizon Precinct want more parents to be aware of the gang that started as a joke before escalating into a public-safety threat.

"They're getting more and more violent," said Giebelhausen, adding that the Fluffy Bunny Crew is now a recognized Arizona street gang. "Parents need to know who their kids are hanging out with."
    Can you really imagine discussing your street cred in the prison shower and mentioning that "I be rollin' wif da Bunnies, dog"?

Yeah, me neither. :D

Hopping Mad

Are they furries?

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Are they furries?
    Good Lord, I hope not. One thread about that issue is enough.

I could just imagine some cop taking a suburban youth home in handcuffs and somberly explaining to his parents, "I just caught your son here trying to rob a store. He was wearing the colors of the Fluffy Bunny Crew, and accompanied by several other known members of the Fluffy Bunny Crew."

Wonder what Ptarmy would say?

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Wonder what Ptarmy would say?
    Bunnies are filthy, dirty sodomites. God hates bunnies. All bunnies MUST DIE!!!!!!!
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Bunnies are filthy, dirty sodomites. God hates bunnies. All bunnies MUST DIE!!!!!!!
    Some mental health issues ought to be kept in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    She come into my hood, I'll cap da bitch!

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)