Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You can't support that claim. I am on record in this forum in support of of indivual rights
    When you start supporting your claims, you can ask others to do the same.

You can't support that claim. I am on record in this forum in support of of indivual rights
    We've got your entire posting history here as support for what I say.

Anyone who supports single payer health care does not support individual rights.

The entire liberal agenda and Democrat platform is anti individual rights.

You don't have much if any of a lef to stand on.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    We've got your entire posting history here as support for what I say.

Anyone who supports single payer health care does not support individual rights.

The entire liberal agenda and Democrat platform is anti individual rights.

You don't have much if any of a lef to stand on.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    This country has long had laws addressing individuals who become a burden to society and systems designed to prevent or mitigate it. Supporting Single Payer doesn't abrogate the rights of the individual guaranteed in the Constitution.

If indeed you do go through my entire posting history you will see support for free speech, assembly, association, RKBA, opposition to illegal searches, opposition to illegal checkpoints, opposition to illegal police behavior, opposition to unequal treatment under the law.

Supporting Single Payer doesn't abrogate the rights of the individual guaranteed in the Constitution.
    It violates a couple of them. The 10th Amendment and Article 1 Section 8 Clause 3 of the Constitution the Commerce clause and it also violates the general welfare clause as well as parts of the 5th and 14th Amendments.

So to sit there and say supporting Single Payer or even supporting Obamacare doesn't abridge a person's Constitutional rights is crap.

If indeed you do go through my entire posting history you will see support for free speech
    Except for religion and the free exercise there of.

assembly, association,
    Except for religion and religious practices.

opposition to illegal searches, opposition to illegal checkpoints, opposition to illegal police behavior
    Onle when it gives you a chance to bash tie right do you suddenly become a champion of these.

A defender of the Constitution you're not. You cherry pick your opportunities when they are beneficial to you and the Liberal cause.

opposition to unequal treatment under the law.
    Gay "rights" and gay "marriage" is not anywhere near unequal treatment under the law. So you can quit pushing that falsehood right there.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    When you start supporting your claims, you can ask others to do the same.
    Physician heal thyself.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Again, it's not discrimination if it's applied equally, and up until the activists chose to redefine marriage, it was. However, the law discriminates against other forms of "marriage", such as polygamy. Would you demand that those prohibitions be struck down?
    I want the government to get out of marriage entirely, so yes I would like to see those laws struck down. Polygamous and poly-amorous relationships are of no harm to me or anyone I know. Given the obvious tax breaks issue that would go along with this, I also want to eliminate taxes as a whole.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I want the government to get out of marriage entirely, so yes I would like to see those laws struck down. Polygamous and poly-amorous relationships are of no harm to me or anyone I know. Given the obvious tax breaks issue that would go along with this, I also want to eliminate taxes as a whole.
    Serious?

Polygamy is wrong.

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate...-bad-for-women

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2012/05/5338/

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Serious?

Polygamy is wrong.
    How is it wrong if same sex marriage is right?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I agree on the tax point, there should be no advantage tax wise for any type relationship.
    Income tax should be eliminated and a commerce tax used to replace it.
    But you know as well as I do that this will never happen and is a waste of time even talking about. Our politicians of both parties are all about the Marxist redistribution of wealth, some from ideology and some to buy votes.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Except for religion and the free exercise there of.
    Contempt for religion is not the same as opposition to the Freedom Of Religion. Likewise, opposing the imposition of religion on the people and or through the government is not opposition to Freedom Of Religion. Your Freedom Of Religion is as secure today as it was when you were born.

Except for religion and religious practices. .
    All religious practices are not protected under the constitution. Like any other right, your right to exercise your religion does not include imposing it on others.

Onle when it gives you a chance to bash tie right do you suddenly become a champion of these.
    How so?

Gay "rights" and gay "marriage" is not anywhere near unequal treatment under the law. So you can quit pushing that falsehood right there.
    So far several judges and a whole lot of other people of letters disagree with you. The only people who agree with you don't seem to be able to articulate their position without employing religion.