Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Contempt for religion is not the same as opposition to the Freedom Of Religion. Likewise, opposing the imposition of religion on the people and or through the government is not opposition to Freedom Of Religion. Your Freedom Of Religion is as secure today as it was when you were born.
    No sadly it's been restricted quite a lot in the last 45 years...and people like you would like to see it driven from the country for good.

All religious practices are not protected under the constitution. Like any other right, your right to exercise your religion does not include imposing it on others.
    Nothing's been imposed on anyone. There is no Church of the United States.

How so?
    Do we really need to post your long and undistinguised history of jumping on the bandwagon?

So far several judges and a whole lot of other people of letters disagree with you. The only people who agree with you don't seem to be able to articulate their position without employing religion.
    Activist judges who see "rights" where there are none. Define "a whole lot"? 1-3% of the population in a country of 310 million is not a "whole lot".

I've articulated my position very well without bringing religion into it. Focus here Nova...quit trying to take snide side swipes at other members in your responses to me.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    We've got your entire posting history here as support for what I say.

Anyone who supports single payer health care does not support individual rights.

The entire liberal agenda and Democrat platform is anti individual rights.

You don't have much if any of a lef to stand on.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    When you start supporting your claims, you can ask others to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    All religious practices are not protected under the constitution. Like any other right, your right to exercise your religion does not include imposing it on others.

But it's OK to mandate that a bake shop bakes a wedding cake for a gay couple?

Where is the bake shop owner's individual rights and liberties? I did not think business owners were slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Is marriage a requirement for children?
    Take a look at the peer reviewed research in the area. American children of single parents (mostly mothers) do far worse on every measure than children from intact marriages.

Now marriage is not a biological requirement: cows and pigs do not need committed marital relationships, either.