Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Michael Eric Dyson: Obama should use executive orders to push through liberal legisla 
    Power CUer
    Michael Eric Dyson wants Obama to use executive orders to push through liberal legislation.

The fact that this person is a college professor should scare the crap out of anyone. I wouldn't want to be white and in his class. This guy is one of the biggest racists on television.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The fact that this person is a college professor should scare the crap out of anyone. I wouldn't want to be white and in his class. This guy is one of the biggest racists on television.
    This is one of the reasons why the university is dying. Student loan debt is the other. We're in for a big shift.

Higher Education Is Now Ground Zero For Disruption
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/toddhixo...or-disruption/

The very fact that he is pushing that, means they don't have a hold of American minds.... yet.

There is still some hope to be held
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

He spoke at my former church once. He toned it down for that. I believe that in addition to being a professor somewhere, he is also an ordained minister, but I'm not 100% sure.

It strikes me that Michael Eric Dyson is just a typical, liberal attention whore, looking for his 15 seconds of fame... Obama is ALREADY using Executive Orders to push his legislative agenda forward!
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by MstrBlue View Post
    Obama is ALREADY using Executive Orders to push his legislative agenda forward!
    True dat.

Executive orders work so well for Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot ...
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Apparently, he doesn't understand the concept of legislation. Legislation is passed by a legislative body, such as a congress, and then signed into law. What he is proposing is rule by decree, i.e., a dictatorship. Now, if he wants to argue that Obama should be a dictator, he should use the term.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Apparently, he doesn't understand the concept of legislation. Legislation is passed by a legislative body, such as a congress, and then signed into law. What he is proposing is rule by decree, i.e., a dictatorship. Now, if he wants to argue that Obama should be a dictator, he should use the term.
    Funny thing. This is precisely the thing leftists like Dyson blamed Bush with doing.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.