Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 OMG - Students and the Obama Pledge 
    Story Here

OMG! OMFG! Check out the black teacher having his black students dress in military style dress and chant their Obama pledge. The teachers has been suspended .. but still. Things like this - and those children singing chants to their dear leader Obama ...

He's going to win!

It's MORE THAN FRIGHTENING!

Definately - naziesque. The propaganda. The 'change' mantra. The brainwashing. The brown-shirts.

I put this in 'news' because it really has to do with the teacher - but the mods can change it if they wish.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

What's that on their "feets" ? :eek:

They look like combat boots spray painted gold. LOL.
    Last edited by M21; 10-06-2008 at 05:07 PM.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady;61541
    OMG! OMFG! Check out the black teacher having his black students dress in military style dress and chant their Obama pledge. The teachers has been suspended .. but still. Things like this - and those children singing chants to their dear leader Obama ...

[B
    He's going to win![/B]

Definately - naziesque. The propaganda. The 'change' mantra. The brainwashing. The brown-shirts.

I put this in 'news' because it really has to do with the teacher - but the mods can change it if they wish.
    He may not win, but in about 12 more years, all the Obama children will be votnig age. That's when it all goes to shit. At the latest.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

The video, called "Obama Youth -- Junior Fraternity Regiment."

Wasn't there another group called something Youth? I forget what that was. I know it wasn't Bush Youth or McCain Youth or Palin Youth. I'll have to search for it.

The video is no longer on youtube.

Middle School Teacher Suspended for 'Obama Frat' Spat

A middle school teacher in Missouri was suspended Monday for putting a video on YouTube of his students chanting lines from Barack Obama speeches and wearing military fatigues.

The video, called "Obama Youth -- Junior Fraternity Regiment," was posted by a YouTube user named "keepitwildtv" on Oct. 2. The school learned the video was on the Internet and took action against the teacher Monday morning.

Joyce McGautha, superintendent of the Urban Community Leadership Academy, a charter school for students in fifth through ninth grades in Kansas City, Mo., said that the video was probably taken last May during the Junior Fraternity's morning meeting at the school.

She would not disclose the teacher's name. "At this time because of the legal action that we'll probably have to take against the teacher, I'm not going to give his name," McGautha said.

Students at the school have 30-minute group sessions four times a week during which they are supposed to work on reading and writing. Once a week they are allowed to have "activities," McGautha said. There are 12 groups at the public charter school.

The Junior Fraternity students studied Obama's economic plan with the teacher, and the superintendent did not know whether the teacher or the students scripted the routine. The group should have also studied John McCain's economic plan, the superintendent said.

The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Glad she was suspended. Not only for brainwashing the youth, but wasting tax dollars which I pay for STUDIES !

Quote Originally Posted by d_va View Post
    Glad she was suspended. Not only for brainwashing the youth, but wasting tax dollars which I pay for STUDIES !

Apparently not at that school:

Understandably, some folks are making a fuss about another Obama youth video from a school in Kansas City - a charter school, I believe. As disturbing as that might be, there are other serious questions at play here.

I looked up the ratings for this school with the para-military Obama video. No surprises unfortunately - relative to the district, it's been failing since it began years ago. I guess if you worship Obama there are no church/state/political issues either?? It's the Religion of "O." And I thought Oprah had that copyright.

That school receives tax dollars, I believe. And it seems to be an utter failure. See here and here. It looks as though it's been a sub-standard performer relative to the surrounding district since its inception years ago
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ht=kansas+city

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Story Here

He's going to win!

Okay, you liberals (wilbur, Eyelids, etc.) can stop complaining about the "Jesus Camp" stuff now.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Now for all you DIMocRAT Apologists and Liberal excuse makers allow me to pose a question; What would this activity merit in the media and in the ranks of the Liberal DIMocRAT world if it were a story of a McCain Camp?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    He may not win, but in about 12 more years, all the Obama children will be votnig age. That's when it all goes to shit. At the latest.
    Obama will win.
    These hitler-youth .. uh .. I mean Obama youth .... are frightening.
    The medias love affair with Obama is frightening.
    The bunk that the sheeple believe about Obama is propaganda that puts the nazis to shame.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.