Thread: OMG - Students and the Obama Pledge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ginger, you should love this, I could hardly watch it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Xy4hNyYFs

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Now for all you DIMocRAT Apologists and Liberal excuse makers allow me to pose a question; What would this activity merit in the media and in the ranks of the Liberal DIMocRAT world if it were a story of a McCain Camp?
    Only crickets Brother AmPat. No comments from the resident Obama apologists? If they don't say it's wrong, they apparently believe it's right.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Okay, you liberals (wilbur, Eyelids, etc.) can stop complaining about the "Jesus Camp" stuff now.
    As long as Jesus is restricted to before or after normal school hours, like this, I have no problem with it.

Young people aspiring to better their lives and that of their community - God forbid. :eek:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Young people aspiring to better their lives and that of their community - God forbid.
    By worshiping Obama? I hardly think so.

And since they are worshiping him it should be limited to before and after school--not during school.

Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    Only crickets Brother AmPat. No comments from the resident Obama apologists? If they don't say it's wrong, they apparently believe it's right.
    Yep, 58 people viewing and only 5 were registered. I wonder what the odds are that most were LIBERALS too afraid to challenge the post? ;)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

John
    The least this dip shit libtard teacher could have done was to teach these kids to march and act in unison. The lack of uniformity and control reflects a lack of discipline and esprit de corps, which directly reflects a leaders lack of confidence in his charges.

They don't march and drill well because the leader doesn't lead well. That's pretty much the story of the entire Obama campaign now that I think about it.

That's not my opinion, that's established fact, proven by generations of professional military personnel.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Apparently not at that school:
    Why do you assume the basis for the school failing was not enough money?

Do you assume that if there's enough money in a school district, then the children there can't fail? Maybe it was just a really bad school, that had plenty of money.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Do you assume that if there's enough money in a school district, then the children there can't fail? Maybe it was just a really bad school, that had plenty of money.
    Now you could be describing a lot of schools. :D

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Why do you assume the basis for the school failing was not enough money?

No, he said the money paid for STUDIES (I guess I assumed he meant studying - which these kids are not doing)

There was some famous program years ago in Kansas City where they POURED $ into a school and it didn't help

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    No, he said the money paid for STUDIES (I guess I assumed he meant studying - which these kids are not doing)
    Touche ;)

(stupidcharacterlimit)