Thread: Fat Cat CEO Face Punch Confirmed!

Hybrid View

1. #1 Fat Cat CEO Face Punch Confirmed! 
    Knock Out: CNBC Confirms Lehman CEO Punched at Gym
    Network verifies reports Richard Fuld was attacked for financial institution's bankruptcy.

By Jeff Poor
    Business & Media Institute
    10/6/2008 3:59:29 PM

It seems anxiety from the financial crisis is reaching new highs, but the tipping point for one individual came at the Lehman Brothers gym in the midst of the company’s collapse.

While former Lehman CEO Richard Fuld was testifying before the House Oversight Committee Oct. 6, CNBC reported he had been punched in the face at the Lehman Brothers gym after it was announced the firm was going bankrupt. CNBC and Vanity Fair contributor Vicki Ward said Fuld was attacked at the gym on a Sunday following the bankruptcy.

“Frankly, I sat there and listened and I’m with the guy who apparently, the day before Barclays announced they were coming in and Lehman had already filed for bankruptcy, went over to him in the gym and punched him because that’s how I feel when I, you know, when I watched that,” Ward said on the Oct. 6 “Power Lunch.” “I didn’t think he was contrite at all, I thought he was arrogant.”

Ward confirmed previous reports about the incident that reportedly occurred Sept. 21 and said the information came from “two very senior sources.”

“From two very senior sources – one incredibly senior source – that he went to the gym after … Lehman was announced as going under. He was on a treadmill with a heart monitor on. Someone was in the corner, pumping iron and he walked over and he knocked him out cold. And frankly after having watched this, I’d have done the same too.”
    These people will get off lucky if that's all the average citizen does to them. :D

ka-POW!

FULD, RICHARD
    NEW YORK,NY 10285 LEHMAN BROTHERS/MANAGING DIRECTOR 4/9/07 $10,000 Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte (D)
    FULD, RICHARD
    NEW YORK,NY 10019 LEHMAN BROTHERS/CHAIRMAN AND CEO 1/28/08 $2,000 Reed, Jack (D)
    FULD, RICHARD S
    GREENWICH,CT 06831 LEHMAN BROTHERS/CHAIRMAN AND CEO 5/29/07 $2,300 Clinton, Hillary (D)
    FULD, RICHARD S JR
    GREENWICH,CT 06831 LEHMAN BROTHERS/CHAIRMAN AND CEO 10/19/07 $2,300 Clinton, Hillary (D)
    FULD, RICHARD S JR
    GREENWICH,CT 06831 LEHMAN BROTHERS/FIANCE 5/30/07 $2,300 Obama, Barack (D)
    FULD, RICHARD S JR
    GREENWICH,CT 06831 8/28/08 $-2,300 Clinton, Hillary (D)
    FULD, RICHARD S MR JR
    GREENWICH,CT 06831 10/22/07 $10,000 National Republican Senatorial Cmte (R)
    FULD, RICHARD S MR JR
    GREENWICH,CT 06831 LEHMAN BROTHERS/CEO 3/31/07 $2,300 Dodd, Christopher J (D)
    FULD, RICHARD S MR JR
    GREENWICH,CT 06831 LEHMAN BROTHERS/CEO 3/31/07 $2,300 Dodd, Christopher J (D)
    FULD, RICHARD S MR JR
    GREENWICH,CT 06831 LEHMAN BROTHERS/EXECUTIVE 3/31/07 $2,300 McCain, John (R)
    FULD, RICHARD S MR JR
    GREENWICH,CT 06831 8/21/08 $-2,300 Dodd, Christopher J (D)