Thread: Thursday thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Thursday thread 
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    DS still can't post so I guess I'll start it for him. It looks like another beautiful day here in Central Florida. It's been fairly breezy lately so the heat isn't killing me yet.

TOTD: I don't know. This is why I gave Thursday to DS. Somebody else come up with one.

I did not want to get up this morning. That is all.

TOTD: What CU members do you miss that haven't arrived at the updated site yet? Let's send out some white light toward them to get them back.

We had a great time last night and the weather was perfect. Sadly, we woke up to creepy fogginess. I hate fog. It will burn off in a few hours and then we'll have some nice clear weather for a change.

TOTD: I like everybody including the crazy people. Say! Where is Uncle johnny? :D

i saw bijou post once. I miss lindanumbers. I am still confused by some names....

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post

TOTD: I like everybody including the crazy people. Say! Where is Uncle johnny? :D
    I saw him over at NU a bit. We'll have to track him down if he doesn't show up shortly.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    i saw bijou post once. I miss lindanumbers. I am still confused by some names....
    Linda was trying to log in the last time I saw her. We'll get the name thing straightened out. Every time there's a big crash a few people decide to change their usernames permanently.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    DS still can't post so I guess I'll start it for him. It looks like another beautiful day here in Central Florida. It's been fairly breezy lately so the heat isn't killing me yet.

TOTD: I don't know. This is why I gave Thursday to DS. Somebody else come up with one.
    It is a beatiful day.

I have to stay at home because I am having a couple of thousands of rounds of ammo delivered today and I have to be here to sign for it.

I need the ammo in case the zombies every try to get me.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    She might be having the same problems I've been having. I've been getting lots of error messages, can't depend on getting on. I'm not techy, so just get frustrated with it, but admire those who actually can figure out what to do to elilminate these bugs. I need to be more patient.

Quote Originally Posted by stlouiewoman View Post
    She might be having the same problems I've been having. I've been getting lots of error messages, can't depend on getting on. I'm not techy, so just get frustrated with it, but admire those who actually can figure out what to do to elilminate these bugs. I need to be more patient.
    Beautiful day here in the megalopolis. Flying out to France tonight for 10 wonderful days. Got my voice and data blackberry service configured for Europe so I'm all set.

TOTD: Theo, LindaNumbers, and most of all ColdWarrior. :D
    I cried for madder music and for stronger wine,
    But when the feast is finished and the lamps expire,
    Then falls thy shadow, Cynara! the night is thine;
    And I am desolate and sick of an old passion,
    Yea, hungry for the lips of my desire:
    I have been faithful to thee Cynara! in my fashion.

Ernest Dowson - Non sum qualis eram bonae sub regno Cynarae

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    It is a beatiful day.

I have to stay at home because I am having a couple of thousands of rounds of ammo delivered today and I have to be here to sign for it.

I need the ammo in case the zombies every try to get me.
    Hell, at your age, they won't be able to tell that you're not one of them.:D
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad