Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Ten Days Until Disney World! 
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    We've been counting down for so long now I am sick of hearing the word Disney! :p
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    We've been counting down for so long now I am sick of hearing the word Disney! :p
    Get ready to walk your butt off .Those parks are huge and spread out.Every night when you finally return to your room you will be looking forward to a cool beer .

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Get ready to walk your butt off .Those parks are huge and spread out.Every night when you finally return to your room you will be looking forward to a cool beer .
    well that sucks! wait, do I get to go to the front of the line if I am in a wheelchair? how about one of those little mobility scooters?

Have you warned Shannon yet? :D
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    Have you warned Shannon yet? :D
    would love to meet up with her! do you think the local home depot would loan me a forklift so we could get her out of the house and maybe do lunch at some buffet? :p

would love to meet up with her! do you think the local home depot would loan me a forklift so we could get her out of the house and maybe do lunch at some buffet? :p
    I just felt a cold chill run down my spine! :eek: She's not on line is she? I am a dead woman!
    oh what have I done? HELP :eek:

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    well that sucks! wait, do I get to go to the front of the line if I am in a wheelchair? how about one of those little mobility scooters?

Those little scooters are great but you will not have to wait in line to enter the parks .They have many gates to get in but there is a wait at all of the popular rides.

The scooters are about two hundred a week and you can fit them into your room to recharge them every night.The food is expensive and not that exciting but filling,they have lines for kids meals featuring the inevatable pizza and fries .

Disney does a good job with your luggage and when you arrive at Orlando you can arrange to have your luggage taken directly to the Disney baggage area at the main hall and they will deliver it to your room.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

Those little scooters are great but you will not have to wait in line to enter the parks .They have many gates to get in but there is a wait at all of the popular rides.

The scooters are about two hundred a week and you can fit them into your room to recharge them every night.The food is expensive and not that exciting but filling,they have lines for kids meals featuring the inevatable pizza and fries .

Disney does a good job with your luggage and when you arrive at Orlando you can arrange to have your luggage taken directly to the Disney baggage area at the main hall and they will deliver it to your room.
    Ex mom in law has set up everything at the resort, luggage tags, passes, agendas and schedules. I'm pretty much the child transport person to get her there and then I am rather redundant. Any beaches nearby where I can sit in the sand and let them go play?

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Where exactly will you be staying in Orlando? I hope you have a great life insurance policy...for Lily's sake.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

So, you did that "will" thing they talk about, right? I guess your tickets will still be good for the kid's guardian until they work out the custody issues. :p