Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    She asked me a few questions and you find my aid offensive ?Perhaps you should answer her questions ?
    My dear Megi, I don't find most anything offensive. I was teasing her. I live here. I will not answer any of her questions because I am a spiteful bitch.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    oh :(
    don't they have cabana boys or something?
    They're all gay, Lurk.

    You want action, you need to go somewhere closer to home like the progressive slots. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    They're all gay, Lurk.

    You want action, you need to go somewhere closer to home like the progressive slots. :p
    oh dear Lord in Heaven NOOOOOOOOO
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    I don't even want the word "cabana" mentioned. Are we clear? :D:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    My dear Megi, I don't find most anything offensive. I was teasing her. I live here. I will not answer any of her questions because I am a spiteful bitch.:D
    My dear Shannon I have never taken you for a spiteful woman .You try to project the image but you aren't very successful !I judge a woman by the man she married !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I don't even want the word "cabana" mentioned. Are we clear? :D:D
    so I can pretty much count on you NOT setting me up with a rich, handsome, young single man?
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I judge a woman by the man she married !
    Seriously? Because I could be in trouble then.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    so I can pretty much count on you NOT setting me up with a rich, handsome, young single man?

    They have a bunch of redneck contractors working there driving pickup trucks while working on
    the grounds .You could hide in the cab and jump him when he came back ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Nope judging by his style you picked well .
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •