Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    we had a primary here in Louisiana last Saturday. We have just switched to closed primaries and many people DISCOVERED they had been registered Dems for decades. We heard over and over, "This doesn't mean I have to vote for 'Bama in November, does it?"

Quote Originally Posted by crockspot View Post
    My teacher friend in Ohio is voting for Obama. She will not listen to anything bad about him, to the point of actually putting her fingers in her ears and yelling LALALALALA. Her father is a die-hard Democrat, but is not voting at all this year. He refuses to vote for McCain, because he is a Republican, and he refuses to vote for Obama, because he is black. I would hazard to guess that he is typical of older-generation Ohioan Democrats, and she is typical of younger-generation Ohioan Democrats.
    This is what I see as a major difference between R's and D's. I have voted Republican for most of my adult life. I voted an I on a national election once. If the DIMS woulod put forth a reasonable candidate instead of their usual lineup of clowns, I'd consider them.

I don't see Uh-Bama as one of those Clowns. Quite the opposite. Uh-Bama is the BEST DIMocRAT candidate the left has put forth in over 30 years. The problem is he is better suited to State election not national, and certainly not the DIMocRAT nominee for President.

BTW, good to see you again.:D
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Uh-Bama is the BEST DIMocRAT candidate the left has put forth in over 30 years.

Preposterous. John McCain is the best candidate the Democrats have run since Stephen Douglas.

Godbama is in a class by himself. But so are Easter Eggs.

As to the racism charge that started this thread, I must point out that I have diligently studied the most authoritative lexicon ever compiled regarding the subject of racial slurs and found no entry for Who is? .

I did however, find Golden Toe as an entry for white people. It seems somewhat less derogatory than Fish Belly.

http://www.rsdb.org/?2