Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Sean Hannity Leaving New York Over Governor Cuomo’s ‘Conservatives’ Comments 
    link

Star Member groundloop (2,518 posts)

Sean Hannity Leaving New York Over Governor Cuomo’s ‘Conservatives’ Comments
    Source: The Inquisitr

Sean Hannity is leaving New York. The Fox News host vowed to exit his home state in response to Governor Andrew Cuomo’s disparaging statements about conservatives earlier this week. As previously reported by The Inquisitr, Governor Cuomo said, “there is no place in the state’ for folks he deems “extreme conservatives.”

Hannity had this to say during his broadcast: “I was born and raised in New York and I can’t wait to get out of here … I really can’t. I don’t want to pay their 10 percent income tax anymore. I live in the second highest taxed county in the entire country. I can’t wait to sell my house. I can’t wait to pay no state income tax down in Florida or Texas, I haven’t decided yet.”

The conservative news host went on to say that he has lived in Rhode Island, New York, Georgia, and Atlanta over the course of his career and got to experience the completely different world in America which exists outside of New York. The Fox News host also noted the hypocrisy of Governor Cuomo’s recent state of the state address.

Sean Hannity also added this about his planned exodus from New York: “Governor Cuomo, I’m going to leave and I’m taking all of my money with me – every single solitary penny. And by the way governor, because I work here – there’s a whole bunch of people that work for me and benefit because I do two shows. And I guess maybe some of them will be out of work, governor. I’m sure you’ll take care of them.”

Read more: http://www.inquisitr.com/1103364/sea...ives-comments/

And I'm sure millions of New Yorkers will tell poor downtrodden Sean to not let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.
    gcomeau (3,591 posts)
    3. Governor Cuomo... making New York a better place.

He should use this in his next campaign.

"The Governor Who Rid New York of Sean Hannity"
    adigal (4,729 posts)
    47. Yay!!!! It smells better here already!
    Dawson Leery (10,208 posts)
    5. No wonder Cuomo's favorability went up to 65%.

He is clearly making the state a better place for decent people.
    Star Member trublu992 (302 posts)
    18. I hope this a**hole is serious and starts a trend!

Rush said the same thing..
    Star Member JDPriestly (41,937 posts)
    19. Don't worry, Sean. Someone else will come in to take your place.

And once you have moved, a house or condo will be freed up. Maybe someone will buy it for less than you paid for it and housing prices will come down in NY. That will make it easier on people who don't earn your high income.

Silly fool. You pay high taxes because you live in one of the most expensive cities in the US and you have many, many freebies like Central Park and lots of shopping choices in high-priced stores with the very best products that and many other amenities that, I assure you, you will miss when you leave New York.

Unless you are planning to retire into the simple life. Which wouldn't be a bad idea.
    New York is on a roll, isn't it?

First they increase income taxes on those that they think "have too much money" and "don't pay their fair share". Millionaires leave and the amount of taxes they collect is much less. This has already happened.

Now they've announced that those who don't agree with the liberal agenda aren't welcome in New York. People leave, taking their money with them, and liberals applaud.

Now there is less money collected from taxes so they they will need to increase tax rates. After all, to liberals, that's the only way to increase the amount of money taken from taxes. So more people leave, or simply don't work as much. Tax revenues go down, jobs go out of the city and state, more people are poor and infrastructure declines, so more people leave the city and state, taking their money with them.

Gee, how's that working out for Detroit? It may take awhile, but New York is on it's way.

He can be kind of a gasbag, I'll believe it when it actually happens.

How old is his kid? He said tonight that he'll leave as soon as his kid graduates high school.

It would be more difficult for him to leave than it was for Rush. It's easier to set up a studio for radio than one for television, including getting the type guest he interviews to come to his studio.

As far as the trash talk on the stupid DU, I'd love for them to explain why Florida is becoming increasingly infested with the NY and NJ libtards? Hypocrites? Then they come here and start their tax increases as they become active in the local politics. A plague on them. Bah, humbug (how's that for a really old-fashioned put down? Dickens, anyone?)
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Fabulous Poster
    You pay high taxes because you live in one of the most expensive cities in the US and you have many, many freebies like Central Park and lots of shopping choices in high-priced stores with the very best products that and many other amenities that, I assure you, you will miss when you leave New York.

Yeah, because Palm Beach doesn't have nice stores, beaches, beautiful homes, etc... Not that Palm Beach will necessarily welcome Sean with open arms socially, but they will gladly take his money.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    How old is his kid? He said tonight that he'll leave as soon as his kid graduates high school.

It would be more difficult for him to leave than it was for Rush. It's easier to set up a studio for radio than one for television, including getting the type guest he interviews to come to his studio.

As far as the trash talk on the stupid DU, I'd love for them to explain why Florida is becoming increasingly infested with the NY and NJ libtards? Hypocrites? Then they come here and start their tax increases as they become active in the local politics. A plague on them. Bah, humbug (how's that for a really old-fashioned put down? Dickens, anyone?)
    Today on his radio show he said he would be gone as soon as his contract is up, in about two years. He said he cleared it with his wife.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    He's talking about it again now on his TV show. He said he won't leave till the people
    that depend on him in NY are taken care of.
    May the FORCE be with you!

All hat, no cattle?

Sounds like he's already creating excuses. IMHO, if he truly meant the whole thing he would have moved first and then talked about why.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    All hat, no cattle?

Sounds like he's already creating excuses. IMHO, if he truly meant the whole thing he would have moved first and then talked about why.
    According to what he said on his radio show today, he's obligated by his contract to stay in NY until after the 2016 elections.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I don't think NY is going to miss him all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't think NY is going to miss him all that much.
    They will miss his tax money, ask the people who run that cess pool you call detroit if they miss all those rich and well to do people
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly