Hybrid View

1. #1 $$ My Daughter Has Decided on a Univer$ity! $$ 
    Banned
    Well, my daughter has decided on a school. I now have no doubt that I will die penniless!

Congratulations!

I see a Golden Key nursing home in your future. (Lurk will totally get this joke.) :D

Don't think of it as dying penniless. Think f it as giving something to the world. :D

Ya still might be eating catfood in the old folks home :D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Well, my daughter has decided on a school. I now have no doubt that I will die penniless!

And after she meets a nice guy they will marry when she graduates and she will never use her degree !The great American success story .

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    And after she meets a nice guy they will marry when she graduates and she will never use her degree !The great American success story .
    What a sexist remark. Typical of you.:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    What a sexist remark. Typical of you.:mad:
    You find the truth to be sexist old woman ?It is a normal Occurrence in America where most young woman have planed their life around marrying a successful man and having a decent life with money and prestige .Where better to meet and marry a successful young man than during his education at an expensive school ?

You do not know this young lady and you judge her by your antiquated mentality.

I doubt very seriously that your wife met you at any fine university since you basically called her STUPID in a thread earlier this week.

Hello!

*waves frantically*

This is the Lounge! Be nice or at least fake it convincingly.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    You do not know this young lady and you judge her by your antiquated mentality.

I doubt very seriously that your wife met you at any fine university since you basically called her STUPID in a thread earlier this week.
    You speak of antiquated ,a woman your age?You seem to have an occult ability to divine what wasn't written.You appear to be just full of venom against any man ,who in innocence ,has an observation to state.Once again you choose to inject your nasty self into the conversation that wasn't directed to you .

You are correct,gasp for once,I didn't meet my wife while I was at school .As for my wife intelligence it far surpasses your apparent meager credentials.